About the drug:
Sildenafil is as phosphodiesterase5 enzyme inhibitor. It is mainly used to treat impotence or erectile dysfunction in men. The main ingredient of the drug is Sildenafil Citrate.
Uses of the drug:
Impotency or erectile dysfunctions are treated with the help of this drug. It is also used to enhance exercise capability in women and man. The medicine may be used for other purpose as well.
Working of the drug:
The medicine works by increasing the blood flow to the penis which makes it erect and firm.
Manly is manufactured by Cooper Pharma, India. The drugs are available on our website under various pack sizes. To buy Manly 100 mg online visit alldaychemist.com
Dosage form and strengths:
The drug is available in the form of tablets under the following brand name and strength on our website:
- Manly 100 mg
Buy Manly 100 mg online at discounted price.
Before you take the drug:
Do not take the drug if you:
- Are pregnant or planning to be pregnant
- Are breastfeeding your baby
- Are allergic to the main ingredient of the drug Sildenafil Citrate
- Are below the age of 18
Tell your doctor if you:
- Have diabetes
- Have thyroid problems
- Have severe bladder infection
- Have kidney problems
- Have heart disease
How much to take the drug?
The drug should be taken in the prescribed quantity as mentioned by your doctor. Care should be taken not to take more than 100mg per day.
How to take the drug?
The drug is to be taken by mouth with the help of a glass of water. For better absorption, it is best to take it before meals. Also for best result take it one hour before sexual activity.
For how long to take it?
You need to take the tablet for the prescribed period by your doctor. There should be a minimum gap of 24 hours between two tablets.
You may need emergency medical help in case of overdose. Contact your doctor if there is a case of overdose of medicine.
The medicine is to be taken on a need basis. Hence, the chance of missing any dose is almost nil.
Side effects of the drug:
Some of the common side effects of the medicine include:
- Dizziness, nausea, pain
- Tingling in chest, arms, neck, or jaw
- Painful erection
- Short your sexual activity
- Sudden hearing loss
- Prolonged erection that persists for more than 4 hours
- Sudden vision loss
- Swelling in hands, ankles, or feet
- Irregular heartbeat
Common drug interactions:
There are certain drugs which may interact with Sildenafil Citrate and cause several side effects. It is best to give a list to your doctor about the medicines that you are taking currently so that drug interaction does not happen. Here is a list of few medicines that may interact with Sildenafil Citrate:
- Antifungal medication such as Itraconazole
- Antibiotics like Clarithromycin, Erythromycin or others
- HIV Drugs such as Ritonavir
- Hepatitis C drugs like Boceprevir or Telaprevir
- Impotence drugs like Vardenafil, , Avanafil, and Tadalafil
This is not an exhaustive list. There may be other medicines as well. It is best to give a list of medicine that you are taking currently to your doctor so as to avoid any drug interaction.
Things to remember:
- It is best to avoid alcohol when taking the medicine
- Avoid high fat diet
- Be careful while doing activity that requires high alertness such as driving or operating machines
- The medicine should not be shared with anyone else
- Use the medicine only for the purpose for which it is stated and not for any other purpose
|US Brand Name||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Generic Name||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Manufacturer||Cooper Pharma, India|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- Aerocort Forte Rotacaps - 200/100mcg
(Generic for Aerocort Forte) Beclomethasone Dipropionate 200mcg + Levosalbutamol 100mcg
30 Rotacaps - US$ 4.01View Details