|Generic For||Finacea Cream|
|Generic Name||Azelaic Acid|
|Manufacturer||Micro Lab, India|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|1 Tube/s||US$ 11.50||US$ 11.50|
|3 Tube/s||US$ 8.83||US$ 26.5023%US$ 34.50|
|6 Tube/s||US$ 7.83||US$ 47.0032%US$ 69.00|
Aziderm cream is an anti-acne medicine with antimicrobial and keratinisation-normalization properties. It is effective as monotherapy in mild to moderate acne. Its antibiotic effects are due to the inhibition of bacterial protein synthesis. The active component of the cream is Azelaic acid, which is a naturally occurring dicarboxylic acid analogue. It helps the skin to renovate itself and reduces the signs and severity of acne. The active ingredient works to inhibit the growth of the bacteria that cause acne and rosacea. It helps to reduce the appearance of inflammatory acne and whiteheads. The medicine may also be used for conditions not mentioned in this document. Azelaic acid, the chief ingredient of the medicine works by killing the bacteria that cause infection of skin pores. It decreases the production of a natural substance called keratin in the body.
The medicine should always be used exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Check with your doctor if you have any doubts regarding the usage of the medicine. The dose and duration of the treatment depend on the health condition. Your doctor will be the right person to tell you how long you should use Aziderm cream.
Method to apply the gel:
- The cream intended for external use on the skin only. Before you apply Aziderm cream, clean the skin with warm water and pat it dry. In order to clean your skin, you can use a mild skin cleansing agent.
- It should be applied to the affected areas only and rub it gently into the skin.
- Do not use airtight dressings and wrappings and wash your hands after the application.
- Never use more than the recommended amount.
- Do not use twice the amount to compensate for the missed treatment. Continue as prescribed by your health care specialist. Do not take two doses or extra doses at the same time.
- Do not use the topical cream if you are allergic to Azelaic acid or other components of the preparation, or you are a pediatric patient under 12 years of age
- Always pre-inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you may be pregnant or planning to have a baby
- If you apply more medicine than you should, please contact your doctor. However, a harmful effect is unlikely to happen, even if you accidentally use more Azelaic cream than you should. Ask your dermatologist if you are not sure and continue as prescribed.
- Some drugs are not suitable for people with certain conditions. Before you start using Aziderm cream, it is important that your doctor knows about all your medicines or any other skin preparations that you may be using at that time. These skin formulations include topical agents that you buy without prescription such as herbal or complementary creams.
The adverse effects may be experienced by a patient using Aziderm cream10% include redness, pain, itching, burning at the application site, dryness of the skin, stinging, rash, feeling of tingling and numbness, peeling of the skin, change in skin color, inflammation of the skin.