Each-enteric coated tablets contains: 1,00,000 Amour units of enzymatic activity.
Out Of Stock
|Manufacturer||Elder Pharma, India|
Description of the drug:
Chymotrypsin and Trypsin are the two main active ingredients present in the drug Chymoral Forte. This drug acts as a synthetic analogue of proteolytic enzyme secreted by the pancreas. Both of these Trypsin and Chymotrypsin are synthesized as an inactive zymogen namely Trypsinogen and Chymotrypsinogen respectively. These proteolytic enzymes are actually serine endopeptidase and cleaves the hydrophobic amino acids. Chymotrypsin is highly effective in preventing high risk of inflammation related to soft tissues.
Indications and usage:
Chymoral Forte drug are prescribed by the doctor for the treatment of tissue edema caused due to trauma, episiotomies, sciatica, herniation, thrombophlebitis, vasectomies, bronchitis, sinusitis, and gastro-intestinal disorder.
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dose of this drug is to be consumed one tablet 3 to 4 times every day. This medication can be consumed with or without food. Please contact your doctor before giving this medicine to patients below 12 years of age. The dose should be adjusted gradually within a period of one to two weeks but after taking advice from your doctor. However, do not exceed a normal dose as prescribed by your doctor.
-Mode of administration:
This drug is available in the form of a tablet and therefore should be consumed orally. It should be consumed with sufficient amount of water.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and Strengths:
Chymotrypsin and Trypsin drug is available in the form of a tablet and under the following strengths:
- Chymoral Forte – 200,000 units
You can buy Chymoral Forte tablets online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Chymoral Forte is known to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Pregnant women
- Lactating women
- Liver disorders
- Renal problems
- Clotting disorders
- Hypersensitivity and anaphylaxis
Warnings and Precautions:
You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Chymoral Forte has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking Chymoral Forte along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- Please use this drug as prescribed and instructed. Any alteration in the dosage without informing your doctor can cause severe side effects
- Avoid drinking any alcoholic beverages if you are taking this medicine. If alcohol is consumed along withChymoral Forte drug it may alter the effectiveness of the drug
- Avoid smoking if you are taking this medicine. Smoking may cause an increase in the metabolism of your body if you are already taking this medicine
- When you buy Chymoral Forte drug from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com make sure to prepare a note of all the above instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
This drug has been reported to cause severe side effects like:
- Change in vision
- Stomach pain
- Vomiting and nausea
- Fluctuation in blood sugar level
- Bleeding nose
- Abnormal stools
- Loss of appetite
- Fever and insomnia
- Skin problems
- Constipation or diarrhoea
- Mood swings
- Allergic reactions
Several drugs which are known to interact and interfere with the working mechanism of Chymoral Forte are:
- Chloramphenicol and other antibiotics
Chymoral Forte drug contains two main active ingredients namely Chymotrypsin and Trypsin. Trypsin cleaves at lysine and arginine residues and Chymotrypsin cleaves hydrophobic amino acid residues. Both of these proteolytic enzymes helps in active digestion of proteins in the intestinal lumen after a rich protein diet.
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- Keep the medicine away from the reach of children and pet
- Store at room temperature
- Keep the drug away from heat and moisture
This drug is manufactured by one of the leading transnational pharmaceutical company, Elder Limited. This company is one of the top biotechnology giants that uses innovative technologies for various drug discovery programmes.