|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.17||US$ 5.00|
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.13||US$ 7.5025%US$ 10.00|
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.11||US$ 9.5037%US$ 15.00|
About the drug:
Propranolol is a beta adrenergic receptor blocker widely used as an antihypertensive medicine. This medicine was discovered in 1964, and it is included in the WHO list of most essential drug items.
Uses of the drug:
It prevents chest pain and improves survival of a heart attack. It relaxes the blood vessels and reduces the blood pressure & heart rate. It is given in various cardiovascular conditions like:
- Angina pectoris
- Reduces the severity and frequency of migraine headaches
Working of the drug:
Propranolol is a non selective beta blocker. It gets bind to beta receptors in the heart and vascular smooth muscles and inhibits their action. This all results in following effects:
- Relaxes the blood vessels and aids smooth arterial blood flow
- Effortless pumping of blood out of the heart and around the body
- Reduces high level of blood pressure
- Provides oxygen by decreasing energy used by the heart to pump blood around the body
- Reduces workload of the heart and amount of oxygen needed to pump the blood around the body
Ciplar 10 mg is manufactured by Cipla Pharmaceuticals limited, an Indian pharmaceutical giant. You can buy ciplar 10 mg online at alldaychemist.com.
Dosage forms and strengths:
Propranolol tablets contain the following four strength combinations that are available on our website:
• Ciplar 10 mg
• Ciplar 20 mg
• Ciplar LA 40 mg
• Ciplar LA 80 mg
Before you take the drug:
• Do not take the drug if you:
Are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
Have bronchitis, emphysema and other breathing difficulties
Have hypotension or low blood pressure
• Tell your doctor if you:
Are allergic to Propranolol
Have heart problems like sick sinus syndrome, bradycardia and blockage in heart
Have congestive heart failure
Have a hypo or hyperthyroidism
Have myasthenia gravis
Have kidney disease
Have blood circulation problems like Raynaud’s disease or peripheral vascular disease
How much to take the drug?
Always take the dose as prescribed by the physician. It is very important to consume medicine timely. The general recommended dose is 40 mg and is given twice a day. The effect is shown within 1 or 2 weeks and dose can be increased or decreased depending upon the patient’s condition. With time, dose adjustments are generally done according to the response of the patient. Always take the medicine as prescribed by the doctor.
How to take the drug?
You must swallow the whole tablet with one glass full of water. Do not crush or chew it. Propranolol is taken twice a day. It is the best way to take medicine at same time daily as it gives best results and helps to remember the time to take the drug.
For how long to take it?
It is important to take the drug as instructed by your doctor. Abrupt discontinuation of medicine can cause adverse reactions. So, before stopping the drug intake, always consult physician first. you can buy ciplar 10 mg online for your heart problems at alldaychemist.com.
You may need urgent medical attention if you experience below mentioned symptoms:
• Irregular beating of heart
Take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose then skip the dose and take your next dose on the correct time. Do not double up the dose to compensate for the missed one.
Side effects of the drug:
All medicines have their side effects, sometimes they are serious but most of the times they are not. Common side effects are mentioned below:
• Impotency or decreased libido
• Abdominal cramps
• Weakness and tired feeling
Serious side effects which need medical attention are as follows:
• Fast heartbeat
• Abdominal pain
• Shortness of breath
• Skin reactions like fever, skin pale, sore throat, swelling in tongue and face
• Depression , confusion and hallucinations
• Pain in arms or shoulders
• Upper stomach pain
• Cold feeling in hands and feet
• General illness
• Fatigue, etc.
Common drug interactions:
Always inform your doctor about the drugs you are taking till date. Give a complete list of prescription or non-prescription drugs you are taking and any other disease conditions that you might be suffering from. This way, doctor is able to decide and give you the list of drugs that may interact with Propranolol.
• Quinapril, etc.
Things to remember:
• Keep the medicine in a close tight container and out of reach of children
• Don’t use the expired medicine
• Keep a complete record of all the medicines you are taking along with this medicine
• This drug passes into breast milk and may cause fetal damage
• Propranolol causes bit dizziness so avoid doing any activity that requires alertness
• Along with this drug, diet exercise and weight control are also needed to keep blood pressure levels under control