|Manufacturer||Care Pharmaceuticals, India|
|Pack Size||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|3 Sprays||US$ 10.00||US$ 30.00|
|6 Sprays||US$ 8.33||US$ 50.0017%US$ 60.00|
|9 Sprays||US$ 8.00||US$ 72.0020%US$ 90.00|
About the drug:
The active ingredient in the drug is Lidocaine. It is mainly used to treat and prevent premature ejaculation in men.
Uses of the drug:
Ejaculation is a function of somatic and psychic impulse. In case of premature ejaculation there is a gap between a person’s actual performance and his expectations. When Climax Spray is used it increases the sensitivity threshold so as to bring slow and lasting pleasure as there is delay in ejaculation. It helps to improve the quality of sex act for both the partners.
Working of the drug:
The medicine contains Lidocaine which acts as a local anaesthetic when the spray is applied. The immediate effect of the medicine is less sensitive feeling which in turn helps to prolong sexual intercourse and also delay sexual climax.
The manufacturer of Climax Spray is Pankajakasthuri Herbals India Ltd. You can buy climax Spray online also.
Dosage form and strengths:
This drug is available in the spray form in the following strength
- Cimax Spray- 20 mg
- Anestol Ointment - 5% (30 gm)
Before you take this drug:
Do not take this drug if you:
- Are allergic to the main ingredient or to other ingredients of the drug.
- Are less than 18 years old
Tell your doctor if you:
- Suffer from any heart ailment
- Are using any other medicine so that your doctor can check for any drug interaction
- Are suffering from any other ailments
- Are allergic to any other medicine
How much to use the drug?
The number of sprays will be determined by your doctor after examining you thoroughly. The recommended dose initially is 3 to 4 spray on the head and shaft of the penis. The medicine is to be sprayed from a distance of 5 cm. The maximum dose that can be sprayed is 10 for adults. You must not exceed the dose prescribed by your doctor as it may cause harm to your body.
How to use the drug?
The medicine is to be sprayed at least 15 minutes prior to sexual activity. Before using the medicine shake the bottle for 10 seconds. Then the canister nozzle is to be pressed so that the medicine comes out. The spray should be applied to the area around the head of the penis. After that the finger can be used to distribute the lotion evenly and then wait for the lotion to dry before starting intercourse.
For how long to use it?
The medicine is to be used for the prescribed period of time as recommended by your doctor.
The medicine is to be applied in the prescribed quantity only. Any overdose of the medicine should be avoided as it may result in some serious side effects. In case of overdose of medicine it is best to get medical attention as soon as possible.
Since the medicine is applied on a need basis, hence chance of missing the dose is rare.
Side effects of the drug:
There are not many side effects that may result when using the medicine.
Some of the common side effects of the medicine are nervousness, light headiness, rash, sensation of heat, twitching, tremors, euphoria, respiratory depression and so on. This is not a complete list of side effects that may happen. There may be other side effects as well. In case the side effects persist for long then you must get medical attention immediately.
Common drug interactions:
There are some medicine if used or taken together can lead to drug interaction. It is best to tell your doctor about the medicines that you are taking currently including any herbal medicines as well as supplements so that he can check for any drug interaction. You must also reveal any medicine that you are allergic too.
Things to remember:
- The medicine should be stored in a cool and dry place away from heat, light and moisture.
- It is best to wash the medicine off your penis before going for oral sex as your partner may feel uncomfortable. Though not dangerous, your partner may feel numbness in the mouth if the penis is not washed before the act.
- One should practise safe sex while using the medicine and should use adequate protection too.
- Use the medicine only for the purpose mentioned and not for any other purpose.
- Do not share your medicine with any one even if the person is suffering from the same symptoms.