About the drug:
Desloratidine is an antihistamine medication that helps to lower the level of the natural chemical histamine in the body. Histamine can lead to symptoms like itching, sneezing, watery eyes, or runny nose.
Uses of the drug:
This drug is used to alleviate the symptoms of seasonal allergies like sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, or itching in nose or throat. It is also used to heal hives and itching in people with chronic skin reactions. Desloratidine may also be used for treating other conditions not listed above
Working of the drug:
Desloratidine is an antihistamine drug that is an inverse agonist at all the histamine H1 receptor.
Deslor Tablets (5 mg) is manufactured by Sun Pharma, India. You can buy Deslor 5 mg Tablets online at alldaychemist.com.
Dosage form and strengths:
This drug is available in the tablets form in the following strength on our website:
- Deslor tablets (5 mg)
Before you take this drug:
Do not take this drug if you:
- Are allergic to this drug or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Are pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or planning to breast feed
- Are below the age of 2 years
- Have liver disease
Tell your doctor if you:
- Having a condition called Phenylketonuria (especially a child)
- Have kidney problems
- Have severe bladder infection
- Have bleeding or blood clotting disorders
- Have stomach ulcers or ulcerative colitis
How much to take the drug?
The tablet is taken once in a day, but always takes the drug dose as prescribed by the doctor only. Never change the dosage, start, or stop using the drug without doctor’s permission. Dosage may depend on a range of factors like age, sex, drug allergies, or seriousness of the condition among several other factors.. Always complete the dose. Buy Deslor 5 mg online from alldaychemist.com.
How to take the drug?
Swallow the tablet with one glass full of water. Do not break the tablet. Take the drug exactly as directed. This drug should be combined with well balanced calorie controlled diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables. Chewable tablets are very easy to take. They can be simple chewed by teeth and there is no need of water to swallow.
For how long to take?
Take the drug as long as the doctor prescribes you to do. Do not stop taking the medicine without the doctor’s advice.
Symptoms of overdose like restlessness, irritability or drowsiness shouldn’t be ignored. Seek medical attention in case you find you have used more of this medicine or if you find any kind of discomfort after taking this medicine
Never miss a single dose of Desloratidine or any other medication. But if you forget to take a dose and hence miss one, take it as soon as you remember. Do not make up for the missed dose if the time to take the next one is almost near. Do not ever double dose on any medication.
Side effects of the drug:
Many people may not show any side effects of Desloratidine but your case may be different. Seek immediate medical help if you experience any of these serious allergic conditions or side effects: breathing difficulty; irregular heart beat; jaundice (yellow skin and eyes); epilepsy (seizures). Some less serious side effects include drowsiness, lethargy, headache, nervousness, diarrhea, stomach pain, dry mouth, redness in eye, vision blurriness, bleeding nose, or skin rash.
The above listing of side effects is not a complete one and you may witness or feel other side effects due to Desloratidine course. Tell your doctor of any of these effects immediately.
Common drug interactions:
- Many people may not show any side effects of Desloratidine but your case may be different. Seek immediate medical help if you experience any of these serious allergic conditions or side effects: breathing difficulty; irregular heart beat; jaundice (yellow skin and eyes); epilepsy (seizures).
- Some less serious side effects include drowsiness, lethargy, headache, nervousness, diarrhea, and stomach pain, and dry mouth, redness in eye, vision blurriness, bleeding nose, or skin rash.
- The above listing of side effects is not a complete one and you may witness or feel other side effects due to Desloratidine course. Tell your doctor of any of these effects immediately.
Things to remember:
- Avoid a high fat diet
- Avoid alcohol while taking this drug
- This medicine could affect your ability to drive or operate machinery
- This drug may cause dizziness or blurred vision
- One should not exceed the dose prescribed by doctor
- Do not give this medicine to anyone else
- Don’t exceed the recommended dose
|US Brand Name||Clarinex|
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharma, India|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.