|Generic Name||Cyproterone Acetate+ Ethyl Estradiol|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|21 Tablet/s||US$ 0.76||US$ 16.00|
|42 Tablet/s||US$ 0.62||US$ 26.0019%US$ 32.00|
|84 Tablet/s||US$ 0.55||US$ 46.5027%US$ 64.00|
About the drug:
CyproteroneAcetate and Ethyl Estradiol are the main active pharmaceutical ingredients present in Diane tablets. This combination drug belongs to a group of drugs known as anti-androgen and estrogen. Both the drugs together, they are used to treat certain types of severe acne in women that have not been successfully treated with antibiotics and other treatments
Uses of the drug:
This drug is having a hormone combination that is used to treat women with severe acne who have not responded to other treatments, and to treat women with a moderately severe condition in which there is a male-pattern hair growth.
Working of the drug:
This medicine contains two active drugs Cyproterone Acetate and Ethyl Estradiol that are belong to the class of medicines called anti-androgens and estrogens respectively. It works by regulating hormones that affect the skin.
Diane is manufactured by Bayer Schering, Turkey. This drug is available on our website under various different pack sizes. To buy Diane –35mg tablets online, visit alldaychemist.com.
Dosage form and strengths:
The drug is available in the form of Tablets under the following brand name and strength on our website:
- Diane - 35 mg Tablet
Buy Diane- 35 mg online fromour websitealldaychemist.com.
Before you take the drug:
Do not take the drug if you:
- Are allergic to this active ingredient Cyproterone Acetate and Ethyl Estradiol or any other ingredients of the medicine
- Are under 18 years old or whose testes or bones are not yet fully formed
- Have liver diseases or who have previous or existing liver tumors
- Have a cancer apart from prostate cancer
- Have ever been diagnosed with meningioma
- Are pregnant or planning to be pregnant in the near future
- Are a breastfeeding woman
Tell your doctor if you:
- Have any liver problems
- Are suffering from a blood clots thrombosis or embolism or a history of blood clots
- Have had strokes or heart attacks
- Have a disorder of the red blood cells
- Have a history of depression
- Have diabetes.
- Have a habit of smoking
How much to take the drug?
The dosage depends upon your weight, age, your medical history and your response to the treatment. Therefore, the correct dose will be decided by your doctor. Take the dose exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Never take two tablets at one time to double the dose.
How to take the drug?
The drug is to be taken daily with food or without food as prescribed by your doctor. The tablet is to be swallowed with a glass of water. Take this drug exactly as your doctor prescribed to you. Do not break or chew the tablet.
For how long to take it?
You should take the dose until you complete the prescription. Do not stop taking the dose, even if you feel better. You should complete the prescribed dose.
In case of an overdose, call your doctor immediately, or get emergency medical attention.
If you miss a dose of Diane, then take it as soon as you remember. Never take the missed dose if the time to take the next dose is almost up. Taking multiple doses at almost the same time can lead to excess medication in your body which can be harmful.
Side effects of the drug:
Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, unexplained weight loss, unusual cough, abdominal pain, headache, and rashes on the skin are the common side effects of Diane. If any of these effects continuing for a long time or the condition become uncontrolled, contact your doctor immediately.
Diane may rarely cause serious side effects such as benign liver tumour, restlessness, tiredness, low mood, swelling breast, weakening of the bones, liver cancer, and unexplained vaginal bleeding.
Common drug interactions:
You must share in advance with your doctor, the list of all medications which you may be using, especially these ones: rifampicin, phenytoin, ketoconazole, clotrimazole, statins, ritonavir, glitazones, alcohol, amiodarone. There may be other medications that may show interactions. Never start a new medication with consulting a doctor.
Things to remember:
- Do not share this medicine with anyone else, even if they show similar symptoms as you do
- Do not use this medication for any other disease without consulting with the doctor
- In case you do not feel comfortable after completing the medication prescribed by your doctor, then consult your doctor immediately
- Store the medicine at room temperature. Do not freeze it