Ditide 50 25 mg
Out Of Stock
|Generic Name||Triameterene Benzthiazide|
Description of the drug:
Ditide (50+25) mg drug contains two main potent metabolites namely Triameterene and Benzthiazide constituents present in this drug helps in the formation of more urine and helps the body to drain out the extra water and salt.
Indications and Usage:
This drug is prescribed to control the serious problems like hypertension, heart disorders, strokes, and heart attack. Triameterene and Benzthiazide are the water pills also known as diuretics and it is used as a whole for effective in treatment of high blood pressure. It helps to control several other medical complications heart attack, strokes, fluctuating blood sugar levels, kidney failure, renal problems, and diabetic symptoms.
Dosage and administration
The recommended dose of this drug for adults is 50 + 25 mg daily every day. The dose should be adjusted as per the response of the patient towards the drug under the supervision of your doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Ditide (50+25) mg is available in the form of a tablet and this makes it easier to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Completely swallow this medicine with water. Do not chew it.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Triameterene Benzthiazide drug is available in the form of a tablet and is applicable to the following strength:
- Ditide – 50+25 mg
You can buy Ditide – 50+25 mg tablets online from our website alldaychemist.com at a very reasonable price.
Ditide – 50+25 mg drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Allergic reactions
Patients who are sensitive to other angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors
Warnings and Precautions:
You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Ditide – 50+25 has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking Ditide – 50+25 mg tablets along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- Make sure to inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive. This drug is highly contraindicated in pregnant and lactating women
- In a case of patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and interfere with the working of this drug.
- Avoid consuming Ditide – 50+25 mg tablets before taking any laboratory tests. This drug contains hydrochlorothiazide constituent that can decrease the serum plasma levels.
- In case, you have renal disorders or if you are diabetic please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine. Ditide – 50+25 mg tablets can have an adverse effect on kidneys and heart.
- When buy you Ditide – 50+25 mg tablets online from our website alldaychemist.com, make sure to note down of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Ditide – 50+25 mg drug is known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Frequent chills
- Body pain
- Skin problems
- Skin edema
- Diarrhoea or constipation
- Breathing difficulties
- Weight gain or weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Allergic outburst
- Cough and cold
Several drugs are reported to interact with the working of the drug Ditide – 50+25 mg. Some of these drugs are:
- Aldosterone inhibitors (e.g. Eplerenone)
- Antihypertensive agents (e.g. Propranolol)
- Antineoplastic agents (e.g. Cyclophosphamide)
Ditide – 50+25 mg drug is composed of the following two main ingredients:
- Triameterene – 50 mg
- Benzthiazide – 25 mg
Ditide – 50+25 mg drug is a combination of active and potent metabolites that is a diuretics. Administration of this drug greatly prevents the loss of ions such as potassium. Ditide – 50+25 mg drug is highly prescribed to treat high blood pressure because of its antihypertensive effect.
- Store this drug under room temperature and away from heat and moisture
- Keep this drug away from the reach of pets and children
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
Ditide – 50+25 mg drug is manufactured by one of the global company GSK Pharmaceuticals. This company is one of the top biotechnology companies that uses innovative technologies for various drug discovery programmes.