Duonase Nasal Spray 140 mcg + 50 mcg (70 Doses)
|Pack Size||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|1 Pack/s||US$ 15.50||US$ 15.50|
|2 Pack/s||US$ 12.75||US$ 25.5018%US$ 31.00|
|3 Pack/s||US$ 11.50||US$ 34.5026%US$ 46.50|
About the drug:
Duonase nasal spray drug contains Azelastine and Fluticasone Propionate. It is used to treat various kinds of allergies in the body.
Uses of the drug:
Duonase (made by Cipla) among several other brands is a nasal spray medication for asthma and allergies that lowers the effects of natural chemical histamine in the body. Histamine in the body can lead to symptoms like itching, sneezing, watery eyes, and runny nose. Azelastine HCl, Fluticasone Propionate BP nasal spray helps in preventing the above symptoms and other nasal symptoms of allergies. This medication is also prescribed for relieving the symptoms of Asthma. This medication may also be used for conditions not mentioned above.
Working of the drug:
Duonase nasal spray works by Antihistamine effect and anti-inflammatory effect of Azelastine. Fluticasone Propionate acts as an anti inflammatory drug to relieve allergic symptoms.
Duonase nasal spray is manufactured by German Remedies. You can buy Duonase nasal spray online at alldaychemist.com.
Dosage form and strengths:
This drug is available in the nasal spray form in the following strength on our website:
- Duonase nasal spray (9.8 ml)
Before you take this drug:
Do not take this drug if you:
- Are allergic to this drug or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Are pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or planning to breast feed
- Have any recent heart surgery
- Are below five years of age
Tell your doctor if you:
- Have kidney problems
- Have myasthenia gravis
- Have liver disease
How much to take the drug?
Read the instructions given on the package of the product and follow the directions accordingly or you can always consult your doctor in case of any confusion. Do not try to Increase or decrease the dosage without proper consultation of your doctor. Buy Duonase nasal spray 4 mg online from alldaychemist.com.
How to take the drug?
- To use the Azelastine and Fluticasone Propionate HCl nasal spray for the first time, fix the pump on the bottle. Then prepare the pump by priming it (removing air by spraying) 3-4 times in air, away from your body until you notice a fine mist. Prime the pump if you haven't used the medicine for a while, say 3 days in a row.
- After the pump is ready, slowly blow your nose to clear it of any mucus or blockage. Then insert the medication bottle nozzle into your nostril by pointing it directly up into the nose. Close the other nostril with your finger and keep your head straight. Then pump the spray and inhale slowly simultaneously. Spray the appropriate amount of medicine as directed by your doctor. Clean the nozzle properly after use. Don't sneeze or blow your nose just after using the medication.
- Let your doctor know if your condition doesn't improve or worsens after using the medication regularly. Always store Azelastine and Fluticasone Propionate spray in a cool and dry place, away from heat, moisture, children and pets.
For how long to take?
Take the drug as long as recommended in the instruction or as the doctor prescribes you to do. Do not stop taking the medicine without the doctor’s advice.
In case of overdose consult your doctor immediately. Azelastine and Fluticasone Propionate HCl medication may impact your thinking capability and reflexes. So keep activities like driving which require high level of alertness and attention to a minimum or avoid it if unnecessary. An overdose of Azelastine and Fluticasone Propionate may not be dangerous or life threatening but it should not be overdosed for any reason.
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember it. Don’t take the missed dose if the time for the next dose is near. Never double up on the doses of any medications strictly.
Side effects of the drug:
While all medications may cause side effects, not everyone who uses medicines experience them. Azelastine HCl, Fluticasone Propionate BP medication (Dymista, Duonase) may or may not cause side effects in you. Buy there may be some allergic reactions like hives, breathing difficulty, swelling on tongue, face, lips, or throat. Seek emergency medical attention if you have these allergic symptoms.
Some rare but serious side effects of Azelastine HCl, Fluticasone Propionate BP spray are bronchospasm (breath shortness, chest tightness, wheezing), or irregular heartbeat.
Some less serious and common side effects of Azelastine HCl, Fluticasone Propionate BP are changed taste, especially bitterness, headache, giddiness, dry mouth, sore throat, unusual weight gain, bleeding in nose, redness in eye, nausea, cough, or runny nose.
The side effects and conditions listed above due to this medication are not all inclusive. There may be other reactions and side effects to Azelastine HCl, Fluticasone Propionate BP spray.
Common drug interactions:
Before using Azelastine HCl, Fluticasone Propionate BP spray (Duonase), let your doctor know about any present medications which you may be using, especially cimetidine (Tagamet) as they may interact with this nasal spray medication.
Other drugs which may interact are cold and other allergy medications, narcotic pain killers, sleeping pills, depression or anxiety medications, muscle relaxers, or medicines for seizures. They can increase sleepiness induced by Azelastine HCl, Fluticasone Propionate BP spray. Again, these interactions are not exhaustive and there may be other interactions. Your doctor will examine you thoroughly and prescribe accordingly.
Things to remember:
- Do not give this medicine to anyone else
- Don’t exceed the recommended dose
- Store away from the reach of children and pets