Eyemist E/D 10 ml
Out Of Stock
|Generic For||HPMC E/D|
|Generic Name||Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose|
About the drug:
Eyemist E/D – 10ml eye drops are also known as 'artificial tears'. They are used to relieve eye soreness and dryness, particularly where the dryness is caused by a reduced flow of tears. They soothe, moisten and lubricate the surface of your eye, making it feel more comfortable.
Uses of the drug:
Treating dry eyes. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your physician.
Working of the drug:
Methylcellulose eye drops are an eye lubricant. It works by lubricating/ wetting the eyes.
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose provides immediate relief of dry eye conditions (including dry eye conditions associated with the use of computers and TVs, irregular blinking, certain medical treatments, pollution and drying atmospheres eg (AC) air-conditioning, central heating, wind and sun)
Eyemist E/D – 10ml opthalmic solution is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Pvt, Ltd., Sun Pharma is an Indian multinational company located in Mumbai, India. You can simply buy Eyemist E/D – 10ml online from our website alldaychemist.com and have it delivered at your doorstep.
Dosage forms and strengths:
Eyemist E/D – 10ml eye drop is available in the form of an eye drop and is applicable to the following strengths:
- Eyemist E/D – 10ml
You can get; eye mist E/D – 10ml eye drop online from our online pharmacy store alldaychemst.com at lowest price as compared to any other online or local pharmacy store and also with fast delivery options.
Before using this drug:
To make sure this is the right treatment for you, before you start using eye mist E/D eye drops it is important that your eye care specialist knows:
- If you wear soft contact lenses
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to a preservative in any eye drops
How much to take the drug?
Ask your health care specialist with any questions you may have about how much to take this medication eye drops.
How to take the drug?
- Wash your hands well before you use the drops.
- Remove the cap from the bottle, or the tip of the bottle if you are using a single-use dose unit.
- Tilt your head back a little and pull the lower lid of your eye downwards to form a pocket like structure.
- Hold the bottle upside down close to your eye. Try not to touch your eye as you apply this medication.
- Apply enough pressure to release 1 drop into your eye. Some brands will require you to squeeze the bottle gently to do this; other brands will just need a gentle press on the base of the bottle to release a drop - check the manufacturer's information leaflet provided with eyemist-E/D for further information. Only use a second drop if the first 1 missed going into your eye, do not over dose.
- Close your eye for a minute or two.
- Repeat the process in your other eye if you have been told to use the drops in both eyes.
Due to the characteristics of this preparation, no toxic effects are to be expected with an ocular overdose of this medication, nor in the event of accidental ingestion of the contents of one bottle
If you forget to place the eye mist E/D-10ml eye drop in time, don’t double the dose to cover up the missed medication. The application of the drug is to be held at the scheduled time the next night. If you have any doubt please talk to your eye care specialist.
It can occasionally cause a mild stinging sensation, but this usually soon passes and not everyone will experience this. If you experience any other eye problems, especially if you think they may be due to this medication, speak with your prescriber.
Some medicines may interact with this eye drops. However, no specific interactions with eye mist E/D – 10ml eye drops are unknown at this time.
Things to remember:
- Don’t use the expired drugs
- Store this drug under 25 temperature Keep this drug away from the reach and sight of pets and children
- Do not freeze this medicine