Febucip 80 mg
Out Of Stock
About the drug:
Febuxostat reduces the production of uric acid in your body.The uric acid buildup will cause urarthritis or kidney stones. It is used to treat gout. It is a xanthine oxidase (XO) inhibitor indicated in patients with gouty arthritis affected by hyperuricemia and is used in its chronic management. Febuxostat isn't recommended for the treatment of asymptomatic hyperuricemia.
Uses of the drug:
Long-term treatment of high blood uric acid levels in patients with urarthritis. Febuxostat is a xanthine oxidase inhibitor. It works by blocking an enzyme within the body (xanthine oxidase), that lowers levels of acid within the blood. This helps to stop urarthritis flare-ups.
Working of the drug:
Febuxostat, a xanthine oxidase inhibitor, achieves its therapeutic result by decreasing serum uric acid. Febuxostat isn't expected to inhibit different enzymes concerned in purine and pyrimidine synthesis and metabolism at therapeutic concentrations.
This drug Febucip is manufactured by a well-known pharmaceutical company, Cipla. You can buy the drug Febucip online from alldaychemist.com.
Dosage form and strengths:
The drug Febuxostatcomes in the form of Febucipand is available in the following strength:
- Febucip 40 mg
- Febucip 80 mg
To buy Febuciponline, visit alldaychemist.com
Before you take the drug:
Do not take the drug if:
- You are allergic to any ingredient in Febuxostat
- You do not have symptoms caused by high blood uric acid levels
- You've got high blood uric acid levels caused by a condition excluding gouty arthritis (eg,Lesch-Nyhan syndrome, cancer or treatment of cancer, organ transplant)
- You're taking azathioprine, didanosine, or mercaptopurine
Tell your doctor if you:
- Are pregnant, progressing to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- Are taking any prescription or nonprescription medication, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- Have got allergies to medicines, foods, or different substances
- Have got a liver or kidney issues
- Have got a history of heart issues (eg, a heart attack) or a stroke
How much to take the drug?
The general dosage of this drug for an adult is one tablet a day but before taking, the dosage, consult the Doctor as it depends on upon the severity and demand of the disease condition. Always follow doctor’s instructions.
How to use the drug?
This drug is meant to be taken orally. Taking this with adequate water makes it easier to be consumed orally. Fully swallow this drug with water and subsequently take a deep breath. Don’t chew it and discard the empty wrapper safely. Take your dose at a similar time daily as this can transform into habit and become convenient for the patient to recollect. Take your physician’s recommendation concerning the time of dose if there's any confusion concerning the dose time.
For how long to take it?
This drug controls your condition, however, doesn’t cure it. It's therefore suggested to take the drug as long as suggested by the doctor even in the case you discover yourself well. Don't stop the drug without a doctor’s recommendation.
Too much of this drug is also troubling or serious in several cases. Because of the overdose of the drug you will have a fast or irregular heartbeat; dryness or blurred vision. Just in case if you're taking an additional dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications, please contact your doctor right away.
Side effects of the drug:
- Abdominal or stomach fullness or pain
- Arm, back, or jaw pain
- Black, or tarry stools
- Bloody nose
- Blurred vision
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Cloudy urine
Common drug interactions:
Consult your doctor regarding the complete list of the medication to be avoided or that you just should watch out of while taking along this drug. There are only a few adverse drug interactions encountered with this drug. However, the co-administration of this drug with different contraindicated medication might cause harmful side-effects to others.
Things to remember:
- Store this drug at room temperature and please avoid it from moisture and heat.
- Keep this medicine at a distance from pets and children
- Don’t refrigerate the medicine
- Don’t throw the wrapper of this medication in open.
- This medication must be used regularly to be effective