|Manufacturer||Sun Pharma, India|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.52||US$ 15.50|
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.42||US$ 25.0019%US$ 31.00|
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.37||US$ 33.5028%US$ 46.50|
About the drug:
The medicine is a muscle relaxant and is used mainly for the treatment of swelling and pain, sports injuries and other problems. It is used along with physical therapy and rest to give relief to the symptoms. The main ingredient of the drug is Metaxalone. It is used either alone or in combination with other drugs or therapy to give relief to the patient.
Uses of the drug:
The drug is used in the treatment, prevention, control and improvement of the following conditions, diseases and symptoms:
- Pain and swelling
- Sports injuries
- Relieve muscle spasm
Working of the drug:
The medicine improves the patient’s condition by reducing that substance in the body that is causing the pain and inflammation. It also works by decreasing pain sensations and relaxing the muscles.
Flexura is manufactured by Sun Pharma, India . The drugs are available on our website under various pack sizes. To buy Flexura 400 mg online visit alldaychemist.com
Dosage form and strengths:
The drug is available in the form of tablet under the following brand name and strength on our website:
- Flexura 400 mg
Buy Flexura 400 mg online at discounted price.
Before you take the drug:
Do not take the drug if you are:
Allergic to the main ingredient Metaxalone or to any other ingredient of the drug.
- Are children below the age of 14
Have drug induced hemolytic or other anaemia
Tell your doctor if you:
- Are pregnant or planning to be pregnant
- Have liver/kidney disease
- Have enlarged prostate gland
- Are breastfeeding your child
- Are allergic to other medicine
- Have blood disease
How much to take the drug?
The recommended dose for children over 12 years and adults is 800 mg tablet three to four times a day. However, it is best to consult your doctor before taking the medicine. The medicine is decided based on several factors such as age, severity of condition, drug interaction, response to treatment and so on.
How to take the drug?
The drug is to be taken by mouth with the help of water without food.
For how long to take it?
The medicine should be used only for the prescribed period of time. The medicine is intended only for short term use. Patients should not be using it for period more than 3 weeks unless mentioned by the physician.
Overdose of medicine can lead to several side effects. Care should be taken to only take the prescribed dose. In case of overdose of medicine you must contact emergency medical care at the earliest.
If you miss a dose it is advisable to take it as soon as you can. But if it is close to the next dose, you must skip the dose and continue with your original schedule. One should not double dose to compensate for missed dose.
Side effects of the drug:
Some of the common side effects of the medicine include:
- Allergic rejection
- Blurred vision
- Gastrointestinal upset
- Hypersensitive reaction
This is not a complete list of side effects that you may experience. You may experience several other side effects as well. In case such side effects become severe, then you must consult your doctor immediately.
Common drug interactions:
Some medicines if they are taken along with Flexura 400 mg may result in drug interaction and thereby decrease or increase the activity of the medicine. Some of the medicines which may interact with Flexura 400 mg are:
This is not a complete list of medicine that may interact with the drug. there may be other medicines too. It is best to provide your doctor with the list of medicines that you are taking currently so that he may check if there is any chance of drug interaction.
Things to remember:
- The medicine should be stored at a controlled room temperature away from heat, light and moisture and also away from reach of children.
- In case you are diabetic and if you are taking the medicine then you should monitor blood glucose level regularly.
- Intake of the medicine may cause dizziness and drowsiness. Hence, it is advisable not to operate machinery, drive or do any activity that requires lot of attention.
- The medicine should be used only for the purpose for which it has been prescribed and not for any other purpose.
- The medicine must not be shared with any person even if the person is suffering from the same symptoms.
- Even after taking the medicine for the prescribed period if the symptoms still persist then you must visit your doctor again.