Huminsulin 30% / 70% 40 UI/ml
Out Of Stock
|Generic Name||Soluble insulin + Isophane Insulin human monocomponent|
|Manufacturer||Eli lilly, Turkey|
About the drug:
Soluble insulin + Isophane Insulin human monocomponent are active ingredients present in Huminsulin injection. Both the drugs are indicated for the treatment of Type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
Uses of the drug:
The medicine is used to reduce blood sugar level in patients with type 1 and type 2 diabetes mellitus. It is meant to be administered intravenously.
Working of the drug:
The injection lowers the blood glucose level in the body.
Huminsulin is manufactured by Eli, Turkey, one of the well known pharmaceutical companies in Turkey.
Dosage form and strengths:
The combination medicine of Soluble insulin + Isophane Insulin human monocomponent is supplied in the form of Huminsulin injection. To buy Huminsulin 30% / 70% (40IU) 10ml) online, visit alldaychemist.com.
Before you take the drug:
Do not take the drug if you:
- Have a history of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of this combination drug
- Have hypoglycemia
Tell your doctor if you:
- Are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
- Are a nursing mother
- Have a history of kidney disease
- Have liver problems
- Ave a history of cardiovascular diseas
How much to take the drug?
The dosage of Huminsulin depends upon various factors such as your age, sex, weight, tolerability towards the medicine, and your response to the treatment. Therefore, the correct dose will be determined by your doctor. Take your medicine in the same way as prescribed by the doctor.
How to use the drug?
It is for intravenous use only. It should be administered under the guidance of a certified doctor.
For how long to use it?
Continue to use Huminsulin injection as directed by your doctor. Do not use it more than the recommended time unless your doctor tells you to do.
In case of an overdose of this injection, call your doctor immediately, or get emergency medical help.
If a dose is missed, the prescribing veterinarian should be contacted for further instructions.
Side effects of the drug:
You should always consult your if you notice any side effects related to the usage of any medicine. The common side s include:
- Allergic reaction at the site of injection
- Insulin resistance
Common drug interactions:
Panlipase and other medicines can interact with each other. To avoid this interaction, tell your doctor about all the medicines you use during the treatment with Panlipase. Especially tell your doctor about the following ones:
- Acetylsalicylic acid
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Beta blocking agents
- Oral hypoglycemics
Things to remember:
- Do not use this medication for any other disease without consulting with the doctor
- Do not share this medicine with anyone else, even if they have similar symptoms as you are having
- In case you do not feel better and cured after completing the medication prescribed by your doctor, then consult your doctor immediately
- Store the medicine at room temperature. Do not freeze it
- After using the medicine, the injection site should not be massaged
- Use the medicine only for the purpose specified and not for any other purpose.
- Store the medicine in a cool and dry pace away from heat, light and moisture.