Levolin Respules 0.63mg/2.5ml
Out Of Stock
|Generic For||Xopenex Respules|
Why is this medication prescribed?
Levolin contain levosalbutamol as the active ingredient. This drug is used to treat troubled breathing caused by asthma and COPD i.e. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Levolin is a bronchodilator as it relaxes the smooth muscle in the lungs and dilates airways to improve the breathing. It relaxes and opens the air passages to the lungs, making it easier to breathe.
How should this medicine be used?
Follow the directions provided by your doctor. In case of any query consult your doctor or a pharmacist.
What side effects can this medication cause?
Side effects that may go away during treatment include:
- Fast heartbeat
- Difficulty sleeping
- Chest pain
- High or Low Blood pressure
What special precautions should I follow?
Before taking Levosalbutamol:
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to Levosalbutamol (Levolin) or any other medications.
- Tell your doctor about all the medications you are taking as some medicine combination can result in adverse drug interaction.
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had a heart disease, high blood pressure, an overactive thyroid gland or an irregular heartbeat.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or if you are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking Levosalbutamol (Levolin), call your doctor.