Levolin Respules 1.25mg/ 2.5ml
Out Of Stock
|Generic For||Xopenex Respules|
About the drug:
The medicine is a beta 2-agonist and bronchodilator that is mainly used to relieve symptoms of bronchospasm including chest tightness, cough and wheezing that is caused by asthma, chronic bronchitis, and emphysema. The active ingredient in the medicine is Levosalbutamol.
Uses of the drug:
The medicine is used in the control, treatment, improvement and prevention of the following symptoms, conditions and diseases:
- Constriction of airways
- Lungs inflammation
Working of the drug:
The medicine works by relaxing the muscles in the airways and also widening the airways as a result it becomes easier to breath and symptoms of asthma such as wheezing, cough and shortness of breath, tightness of chest are reduced.
Levolin Respules is manufactured by Cipla, India. The drugs are available on our website under various pack sizes. To buy Levolin Respules1.25mg/ 2.5 ml online visit alldaychemist.com
Dosage form and strengths:
The drug is available in the form of respules under the following brand name and strength on our website:
- Levolin Respules 1.25mg/ 2.5 ml
Buy Levolim Respules 1.25 mg/2.5 ml online at discounted price.
Before you take the drug:
Do not take the drug if you:
- Are allergic to the main ingredient Levosalbutamol or any other ingredient of the drug.
- Are pregnant or planning to be pregnant
- Are breast feeding your baby as it may harm the baby
Tell your doctor if you:
- Have heart disease
- Have high blood pressure
- Indication of worsening asthma
How much to take the drug?
The medicine can be used at any time of the day without or with food. It can be taken up to 3 times daily. The gap between the doses should be 6-8 hours for asthma attack or bronchospasm.
How to take the drug?
You should take the medicine with a nebuliser. Follow the instruction of your doctor while taking the medicine. The medicine should not be injected or swallowed. It should only be used for aspiration i.e. breathing through the mouth.
For how long to take it?
You should use the medicine until your asthma attack is controlled or for as long as recommended by your doctor.
The dose should be taken as per the instruction of your doctor and you must not take excess of the medicine as it may result in side effects. In case of overdose you should contact your doctor immediately.
In case of missed dose you must take it as soon as you remember. But care should be taken not to double dose to compensate for the missed dose.
Side effects of the drug:
Below are the common side effects that may occur when using Levolin Respules:
- Muscle cramps
- Severe hypokalemia
Common drug interactions:
There are some medicines which if taken along with Levosalbutamol can result in drug interaction and may increase or decrease the activity of the medicine. The list of medicine that may interact are:
- This is not the complete list of medicine that may interact with the medicines and there may be others too.
Things to remember:
- Do not share the medicine with anyone even if he or she suffering from the same symptoms.
- Use the medicine only for the purpose for which it has been prescribed and not for any other purpose.
- Store the medicine in a cool and dry place away from heat, light and moisture. It should also be kept away from children.
- If you do not feel improvement of situation even after taking the medicine for the prescribed period of time then you must visits your doctor immediately.