|Generic For||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Manufacturer||Cooper Pharma, India|
|Pack Size||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|10 Tablet/s||US$ 1.96||US$ 19.62|
|20 Tablet/s||US$ 2.04||US$ 40.843%US$ 42.24|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 1.87||US$ 56.005%US$ 58.86|
|40 Tablet/s||US$ 1.93||US$ 77.005%US$ 81.48|
|50 Tablet/s||US$ 1.90||US$ 95.006%US$ 101.10|
In the market so many options are available to treat impotency or erectile dysfunction (ED). Manly is one of the effective products that delivers a positive result. The drug contains Sildenafil Citrate as an active ingredient; this medicine facilitates firm and painless erection.
Uses of Manly 100 mg?
Manly is primarily used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. Manly contains 100 mg Sildenafil Citrate and enhances exercise capability in man.
How does Manly works?
Manly is prescribed to treat the following sexual health abnormalities:
- Reduced response to sexual arousal
- Partial or complete erectile dysfunction
The medicine quickly spreads into the bloodstream and selectively accumulates in the reproductive organ. It is an excellent alternative for generic viagra.
Manly 100 mg is manufactured by Cooper Pharma, India. Manly 100 mg is available to buy online at alldaychemist.com.
Dosage Form and Strengths:
The drug is available in the form of tablet under the following brand name and strength on alldaychemist.com.
- Manly 100 mg.
- Buy Manly 100 mg online at discounted price.
Before you take the drug:
Do not take the drug if you:
- Are allergic to the main ingredient of the drug Manly
- Are below the age of 18
- Tell your doctor if you:
- Have diabetes
- Have thyroid problems
- Have severe bladder infection
- Have kidney problems
- Have heart disease
How much to take the drug?
The drug should be taken in the prescribed quantity as mentioned by your doctor. Care should be taken not to take more than 100 mg per day. It is generally recommended that this medicine should be consumed as per the need, 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to your sexual activity. It is good to keep at least 24 hours between the two doses of this medication. Always check with pharmacists in case of any doubts regarding any challenges remembering the dose timings.
How to take and how long to take the drug?
Take this medication strictly as per your doctor’s directions or according to the instructions on the medication label. Do not alter the dosage unless your doctor advises. Also, do not take Manly after the prescribed period is over. The dosage will be fixed by your doctor after examining you properly. Dosage may depend on a range of factors like age, sex, drug allergies, or seriousness of the condition among several other factors.
What are the Side Effects of the drugs?
Some of the common side effects of the medicine include:
- Dizziness, nausea, pain
- Tingling in chest, arms, neck, or jaw
- Painful erection
- Short your sexual activity
- Sudden hearing loss
- A prolonged erection that persists for more than 4 hours
- Sudden vision loss
- Swelling of hands, ankles, or feet
- Irregular heartbeat
Are there any drug interactions?
There are certain drugs which may interact with Manly and cause several side effects. It is best to give a list to your doctor about the medicines that you are taking currently so that drug interaction does not happen. Here is a list of few medicines that may interact with Manly.
There are certain drugs which may interact with Manly and cause several side effects:
- An antifungal medication such as Itraconazole
- Antibiotics like Clarithromycin, Erythromycin or others
- HIV Drugs such as Ritonavir
- Hepatitis C drugs like Boceprevir or Telaprevir
- Impotence drugs like Vardenafil, Avanafil, and Tadalafil
This is not an exhaustive list. There may be other medicines as well. It is best to give a list of medicine that you are taking currently to your doctor so as to avoid any drug interaction.
Things to remember:
- It is best to avoid alcohol when taking the medicine
- Avoid high-fat diet
- Be careful while doing an activity that requires high alertness such as driving or operating machines
- The medicine should not be shared with anyone else
- Use the medicine only for the purpose for which it is stated and not for any other purpose