Out Of Stock
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharma, India|
About the drug:
Naratriptan is a drug to treat headaches due to narrowing of blood vessels in the brain and at the same time, it reduces substances in the body which can trigger a headache.This drug is available in the form of tablets for oral administration and should be taken with water.
Uses of the drug:
This medication is employed to reduce headaches caused due to migraines. It should not be used to treat common headaches. It should be used only and only to treat migraines with or without aura.
Working of the drug:
Three main pharmacological actions have been seen in the antimigraine effect of the triptans those are stimulation of presynaptic receptors, which helps to inhibit both dural vasodilation and inflammation, direct inhibition of trigeminal nuclei cell excitability receptor agonism in the brainstem and vasoconstriction of meningeal, dural, cerebral or pial vessels as a result of vascular receptor agonism.
This drug Naratrex is manufactured by a well-known pharmaceutical company, Sun Pharma. You can buy the drug Naratrex online from alldaychemist.com.
Dosage form and strengths:
The drug Naratriptan comes in the form of Naratrex and is available in the following strength:
- Naratrex 1 mg
To buy Naratrex 1 mg online, visit alldaychemist.com
Before you take the drug:
Do not take the drug if you:
- Are allergic to any ingredient in naratriptan
- Have a history of hemiplegic or basilar type migraine headache
- Have severe liver or kidney problems, or uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Have certain types of irregular heartbeat
Tell your doctor if you:
- Are younger than 10 years of age, as the safety of the medicine is yet to be established in children
- about any liver or kidney diseases.
- Male or female older than 40 years
- Have diabetes
- Smoke or is overweight.
- Have a history of heart disorder
How much to take the drug?
The general dosage of this drug for an adult is one tablet a day, but before taking the dosage consult the Doctor as it depends on upon the severity and demand of the disease condition. Always follow doctor’s instructions.
How to use the drug?
This drug is meant to be taken orally. Taking this with adequate water makes it easier to be consumed orally. Fully swallow this drugs with water and subsequently take a deep breath. Don’t chew it and discard the empty wrapper safely. Take your dose at a similar time daily as this can transform into the habit and become convenient for the patient to recollect. Take your physician’s recommendation concerning the time of dose if there's any confusion concerning the dose time.
For how long to take it?
This drug controls your condition, however, doesn’t cure it. it's therefore suggested to take the drug as long as suggested by the doctor even in the case you discover yourself well. don't stop the drug without doctor’s recommendation.
Too much of this drug is also troubling or serious in several cases. because of the overdose of the drug you will have a fast or irregular heartbeat; dryness or blurred vision. Just in case if you're taking an additional dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In thecase of any complications, please contact your doctor right away.
Side effects of the drug:
Tell your physician immediately if you notice any of the following:
- Burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
- Chest pain (severe)
- Heaviness, tightness, or pressure in the chest, throat, or neck
- Irregular heartbeat
- The sensation of burning, warmth, heat, numbness, tightness, or tingling
- Slow heartbeat
In such cases, you want to choose immediate medical attention. Don't get alarmed by the list. You may or may not experience all of them.
Common drug interactions:
Consult your doctor regarding the complete list of the medication to be avoided or that you just should watch out of while taking along this drug.
Things to remember:
- Store this drug at room temperature and please avoid it from moisture and heat
- Keep this medicine at a distance from pets and children
- Don’t refrigerate the medicine
- Don’t throw the wrapper of this medication in open
- This medication must be used regularly to be effective