Nilitis 500 mg
Out Of Stock
|Manufacturer||Micro Lab, India|
About the drug:
The medicine is in a group of drugs called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). The drug is mainly used in the treatment of spinal arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and several other problems. It contains the active ingredient Nabumetone.
Uses of the drug:
The drug is mainly used in the treatment, prevention, control and improvement of the following conditions, disease and symptoms such as:
- Spinal arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Working of the drug:
The medicine works by reducing such hormones in the body that is responsible for pain and inflammation in the body.
Nilitis is manufactured by Micro Lab, India. The drugs are available on our website under various pack sizes. To buy Nilitis 500 mg online visit alldaychemist.com
Dosage form and strengths:
The drug is available in the form of Capsule under the following brand name and strength on our website:
- Nilitis 500 mg
Before you take the drug:
Do not take the drug if you are:
Allergic to the main ingredient Nabumetone or to any other ingredient of the drug.
- Have active peptic ulceration
- Are hypersensitive
- Are children and neonates
- Are breast feeding your baby
- Are pregnant or planning to be pregnant
Tell your doctor if you:
- Have acne
- Have Bacterial infections
- Have Cholera
- Are suffering from any other disease
- Are allergic to any medicine
- Are taking any other medicine
How much to take the drug?
The recommended dose will be fixed by your doctor after examining you thoroughly. The dosage mainly depends on your age, weight, severity of condition, any drug interaction, response to treatment and several other factors.
How to take the drug?
The drug should be taken by mouth with the help of a glass of water.
For how long to take it?
The medicine should be taken for the prescribed period of time. It should not be stopped mid way. You must consult with your doctor before stopping the medicine.
Overdose of medicine should be avoided. It does more harm than good. Overdose of medicine can some time lead to several side effects as well. Hence you must consult your doctor in case of over dose of the drug.
In case of missed dose you must take it as soon as you remember. However, you must not double dose to compensate for the missed dose.
Side effects of the drug:
Some of the serious side effects of the medicine include:
- Swelling or rapid weight gain
- Sore throat and headache
- Urinating less than usual or not at all
- Black, bloody, or tarry stools;
- Skin rash
- Bruising, numbness, muscle weakness, pain
- Coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds
- Chest pain, shortness of breath, slurred speech
- Problems with vision or balance
- In case of such side effects you must contact your doctor immediately.
Some less serious side effects may include:
- Ringing in your ear
- Blurred vision
- Skin itching or rash
- Dizziness, nervousness or headache
- Gas, bloating
- Upset stomach, diarrheal, constipation, stomach pain
Common drug interactions:
There are several drugs which may interact with the medicine and this can result in several side effects. Some of such medicine includes:
- Any steroids
- A blood thinner such as warfarin
This is not a complete list of medicines that may interact. There may be other medicines also. It is best to give a list to your doctor about the medicines that you are taking currently so that he can check for drug interaction.
Things to remember
- Avoid going out in the sun when taking the medicine as the skin becomes sensitive. Use of sun screen and wearing protective clothes is must.
- Drinking of alcohol should be avoided as it may lead to several serious side effects.
- Use the medicine only for the purpose specified and not for any other purpose.
- Store the medicine at room temperature away from heat, light and moisture.
- Do not share the medicine with anyone even if the person is suffering from the same symptoms.