Out Of Stock
|Generic Name||Meclizine HCl + Caffeine|
About the drug:
The medicine is used for the treatment of muscular aches and pains, motion sickness, feverish colds along with several other problems. It is used either alone or in combination with other medicine for treating the symptoms. The active ingredient of the medicine is Meclizine HCl and Caffeine.
Uses of the drug:
the medicine is used in the control, treatment, improvement and prevention of the following diseases such as
- Motion sickness
- Muscular pains and aches
- Feverish colds
- Management of spinning sensation due to problem in inner ear
Working of the drug:
The medicine works by stimulating heart and brain and thus improving breath and acting against adenosine in the body thus reducing pain. It also performs the function of reducing the allergic effect of histamine.
Pregnidoxin is manufactured by UCB, India. The drugs are available on our website under various pack sizes. To buy Pregnidoxin 25 mg online visit alldaychemist.com
Dosage form and strengths:
The drug is available in the form of Capsule under the following brand name and strength on our website:
- Pregnidoxin 25 mg
Buy Pregnidoxin 25 mg online at discounted price.
Before you take the drug:
Do not take the drug if you:
- Are allergic to the main ingredient Meclizine HCl or Caffeine or any other ingredient of the drug.
- Are pregnant or planning to be pregnant.
- Are breast feeding your baby.
- Are less than 12 years old
Tell your doctor if you:
- Have epilepsy
- Have liver/kidney disease
- Are belonging to the elderly class of people.
- Have asthma
- Have enlarged prostrate
- Have urinary obstruction
- Are taking any other medicine
- Are allergic to any medicines
- Have hypersensitivity
- Have increased pressure inside the eye
How much to take the drug?
The dose of the medicine would be determined by your doctor after noting your weight, age, severity of condition, response to treatment and several other factors. Usually for motion sickness 25-50 mg 1 hour before travelling is the recommended dose. It can be repeated every 24 hours. In case of vertigo the recommended dose is 25 to 100mg/day in divided dose.
How to use the drug?
The drug is to be taken by mouth with a glass of water with or without food.
For how long to use it?
The medicine should be used for the prescribed period of time as determined by your doctor. You must not stop the medicine in between even if your condition improves significantly.
In case of overdose of medicine you may experience some side effects. You must consult your doctor immediately upon figuring out that you have taken more than the dose prescribed.
In case of missed dose, you must take the dose as soon as you remember. However, do not take the skipped dose if it is close to the next dose. In such case follow the original schedule.
Side effects of the drug:
Some of the common side effects of the medicine include:
- Abdominal pain
- Blurred vision
- Rapid Heartbeat
- Inability to Sleep
The above list is not a complete list of side effects that may happen after taking the medicine. There may be other side effects as well. In case of such side effects one must get medical help as soon as possible to avoid any further damage to the body.
Common drug interactions:
There are several medicines which may interact with the drug and thereby decrease or increase the activity of Pregnidoxin Tablet when they are taken together. Certain medicines with which Pregnidoxin Tablet interacts are:
This is not a complete list of medicines and there may be other medicines too. It is best to give a list of medicines that you are currently taking to your doctor so as to avoid any drug interaction.
Things to remember
- The medicine is to be stored at room temperature away from heat, light and moisture and away from the reach of children.
- The medicine should be taken only for the purpose that has been specified and not for any other purpose.
- The medicine must not be shared with anyone even if the person is suffering from the same symptom.
- If the condition does not improve even after taking the full dose of medicine then you must visit your doctor.
- Be careful about doing activity that requires high alertness such as driving, operating machines as taking the medicine may result in blurred vision.
- It is best to avoid alcohol when treatment with this medicine is going on.