Stretchnil 20 ml
Stretch Nil Cream
Work on your pregnancy stretch marks BEFORE they even happen… safely & naturally!!
Stretch marks...Read more
Out Of Stock
|Generic For||Stretchnil Lotion|
|Generic Name||See Description|
Description of the drug:
Stretchnil 20 ml lotion is advised by the doctors to women after child birth. The most common problem faced by women after pregnancy are the stretch marks which are visible after parturition on lower abdomen. These marks appear light reddish lines which are often itchy. The lower dermis layer in the skin are made up of both collagen and elastin. As the skin is stretched during pregnancy this deeper layer of dermis gets damaged along with the connective tissue as thus appears as stretch marks.
Indications and Usage:
Stretchnil 20 ml is used to get rid of the post pregnancy stretch marks which appear all over the lower abdomen, back, breasts, and sometimes buttock as well. This drug can also be applied in case of severe skin ulcers and itchy skin conditions.
Dosage and application:
This lotion can be applied 2 to 3 times every day on the affected area. You should start using this lotion from fourth month of your pregnancy till delivery and even afterwards if the marks still exists.
-Mode of application:
Depending on the severity of the marks you can squeeze a small amount of this lotion onto your fingertips and evenly apply a thin film to the affected area. Gently mix it till the lotion is completely absorbed in the skin. Wash your hands after using this lotion.
This medicine is completely free from chemicals. The additional benefits of using this lotion during pregnancy is that it is completely absorbed in the skin and is non-staining, non-greasy and very safe
If you forgot to apply this lotion, there is absolutely no need to worry. Apply this lotion when you remember again as soon as possible for quick and better results
Although this lotion is absolutely free from chemicals and is a herbal medicine, still you should apply only the sufficient quantity of lotion to the affected area. Applying more than the required amount has not been reported to have any better results
Forms and strengths:
Stretchnil is available in the form of a lotion and it applies to the following strength:
- Stretchnil – 20 ml
You buy Stretchnil 20 ml online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price
- This drug is contraindicated in several cases like:
- Before four month of pregnancy
- Severe cases of dermatitis
- Severe ulcer development
- Hypersensitive reactions
Warnings and precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. This drug as such has no side effects, but still prevention is better than cure
- Avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages if you are already using Stretchnil. Alcohol can alter the effectiveness of this lotion
- Avoid smoking if you are taking this medicine. Smoking can interfere with the working mechanism of this drug
- When you Stretchnil 20 ml online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to keep a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Stretchnil is one of the purely Ayurvedic lotion which makes it safe to be used during pregnancy. This lotion has yet not been reported to cause any severe problems but if you have persistentitchiness and swelling in your skin.
It is a herbal medication and thus has not been reported to cause any specific interactions with other chemical drugs.
Stretchnil 20 ml contains the following ingredients:
- Rubia cordifolia (Manjishta) – 2.29% - it helps to fight against ulcers and improves the skin complexion
- Azadirachta indica (Neem) – 2.29% - it controls itch, boils and infections
- Ocimum sanctum (Tulsi) – 2.29% - it cures skin and bleeding disorders
- Santalum album (Chandan) – 2.29% - it provides cooling to the skin
- Berberis aristata (Daruharidra) – 2.29% - it cures ulcers and itchy skin
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Yashtimadhu) – 2.29% - it cools down the burning sensation in the skin
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- Keep the medicine away from the reach of children and pet
- Store at room temperature
- Keep the drug away from heat and moisture
- Do not discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly.
This drug is manufactured by one ofthe pharmaceutical company Gufic Limited.