|Generic For||Retin A Micro|
|Generic Name||Tretinoin Gel Microsphere|
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharma, India|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|1 Tube/s||US$ 9.00||US$ 9.00|
|3 Tube/s||US$ 6.67||US$ 20.0026%US$ 27.00|
|6 Tube/s||US$ 5.92||US$ 35.5034%US$ 54.00|
Supatret Gel 0.4% is a topical formulation prescribed to patients with acne problems. Applying it overnight on the acne-prone skin helps treat acne and prevents the formation of new acne. It contains topical retinoid called Tretinoin which when applied on the entire affected area of the face decreases the number and severity of acne as well as heals the existing pimples. Tretinoin is a topical ingredient with an active vitamin A metabolite, which is used to reduce the appearance of blackheads, pimples, age spots, and wrinkles. It is suitable for people with all skin types. The topical medicine must be used with a total skincare and UV rays avoidance program. Supatret gel may make your skin sensitive to sunlight, therefore, it is important to protect your skin by applying sunscreen and wear protective clothing.
Generally, you start by using the gel preparation once a day. Depending on your skin's response to the treatment, your doctor will decide the frequency of application. Your doctor may lower the application once your acne starts disappearing. Usually, it may take 6 to 8 weeks before your skin shows any improvement.
- Method to apply Supatret gel 0.4%:
- Be sure to wash your skin with water or medicated soap before you apply the gel formulation
- Pat dry your skin using a soft towel and wait for at least 10 to 15 minutes before you apply Supatret gel
- You need only a small amount of medicine to cover the entire affected area
- Do not let this topical medicine to get into your eyes, nose, or mouth
- Avoid applying onto cracked skin and on wounds
- If you have any queries regarding the usage of topical medicine, please consult with your doctor.
Do not use this Topical preparation if you are allergic to the active ingredient or other inactive components of the preparation, have acute eczema, have ever had skin cancer, or have an abnormally high WBC count.
Topical treatments like minoxidil, resorcinol, benzoyl peroxide, alcohol-containing products, photosensitizing agents and other cosmetic products including perfumes, aftershave, and makeup products can interact with Supatret gel.
The common side effects of Supatret 0.4% are redness, dryness, crusting, hyperpigmentation, edema, hypopigmentation, blistering, and photosensitivity.