Tistigmine 15 mg
Out Of Stock
|Generic Name||Neostigmine Bromide|
About the drug:
Tistigmine 15 mg contains the active ingredient Neostigmine Bromide. It is a cholinesterase inhibitor that is used to enhance muscle strength and treat myasthenia gravis.
Uses of the drug:
It helps to increase muscle strength. The medicine is also used to restore the normal movements of the intestine and to treat urinary retention after surgery. To buy Tistigmine 15 mg online, visit alldaychemist.com
Working of the drug:
The tablets work to block the action of an enzyme in the body that switches off the nerve impulses to the muscles. By preventing the enzyme from working, the drug helps increase muscle strength.
The medicine is manufactured by Tablet India, a leading pharmaceutical company.
Dosage form and strengths:
The medicine is available in tablet form under the following brand name and strength.
- Tistigmine 15 mg
Before you take the drug:
- You should avoid the medicine if:
- You have any blockage in your intestine that may lead to abdominal pain, swelling and vomiting
- You cannot pass water easily
- You are allergic to the ingredients
Do not take the drug if you are:
- Allergic to the ingredients
Tell your doctor if you:
- Suffer from asthma
- Suffer from epilepsy
- Have stomach ulcer
- Have Parkinson's disease
How much to take the drug?
Take the medicine as per the recommendation of your doctor. Your doctor will prescribe the drug as per the severity of condition and other factors related to you.
How to take the drug?
Take the medicine orally with or without food as directed by your doctor. Your dosage would depend on your medical condition.
For how long to take it?
Do not change or stop the dosage of the medicine before checking with your doctor first.
In case of an overdose, contact an emergency room or poison control center at the earliest. Some symptoms of overdose may include vomiting, nausea, blurred vision, trouble breathing, diarrhea, unusual heartbeat, greatly increased saliva/sweating, dizziness, agitation, inability to move, muscle cramps/weakness, and loss of consciousness among others.
In case of missed dosage, take the medicine as soon as you remember. However, do not take the medicine if it is too close to your next dose.
Side effects of the drug:
Some side effects of the medicine include increased urination, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, diarrhea, decreased pupil size, increased saliva/mucus, or increased sweating may occur. If any of these side effects persists or becomes worse, remember to inform your doctor about it.
Inform your doctor if these rare but serious side effects occur such as new or increased muscle problems, difficulty swallowing, irregular heartbeat, dizziness, headache, shortness of breath and seizures. This is not the complete list of side effects. Inform your doctor if you notice any changes.
Common drug interactions:
The drug might interact with other medicines. Make sure to inform your doctor if you are taking any other drugs.
Things to remember
- Before you take the medicine, make sure to inform your doctor if you are allergic to the ingredients or if you have any other allergies.
- The medicine should not be used if you suffer from certain medical ailments, including urinary blockage, stomach blockage, and certain abdominal problems (peritonitis).
- Inform your doctor if you have had asthma, seizures, heart diseases, nerve disorders, overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism), stomach/intestinal problems.
- Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Store the medicine in a cool and dry place. Keep it away from moisture and light. Keep the medicines away from the reach of pets and children.