Lofatra (Vardenafil) 20mg
Discounted price is applicable on short expiry products only. For longer expiry products, please see the related products given below.Expiry December 2020
US$ 1.56Regular Price
|Manufacturer||Cooper Pharma, India|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|10 Tablet/s||US$ 1.56||US$ 15.6040%US$ 26.00|
|20 Tablet/s||US$ 1.56||US$ 31.2040%US$ 52.00|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 1.56||US$ 46.8040%US$ 78.00|
|40 Tablet/s||US$ 1.56||US$ 62.4040%US$ 104.00|
|50 Tablet/s||US$ 1.56||US$ 78.0040%US$ 130.00|
Vardenafil 20 mg
Vardenafil is primarily used to treat erectile dysfunction in men, (sexual impotence), a condition in which men can’t get and sustain a penile erection for sexual activity. Vardenafil boosts blood flow to the penis which is very necessary to get and sustain erection. This drug is very good drug that is sold under various brand names and in varied dosage forms like tablets and oral jellies.
Understanding the drug:
How it works?
Vardenafil action is just like that of tadalafil and Sildenafil. It has the ability to control over the activity of this enzyme. Vardenafil stops the activity of this enzyme and improves the blood flow to the penis which makes it firm and erect. At the same time, the blood vessels carrying blood away from the penis decrease in size and decrease the removal of blood from the penis. Erection can be easily achieved by using Vardenafil.
When should you avoid it?
You should not take this drug if you:
- Are allergic to this drug or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Have had any heart problem
- Have eye related problems
- Have stomach ulcers
- Have liver disease
- Have diabetes or thyroid problems
- Have kidney problems
- Have severe bladder infection
How much to take?
Always take the drug dose as prescribed by the doctor only. Never change the dosage, start, or stop using the drug without doctor’s permission. Dosage may depend on a range of factors like age, sex, drug allergies, or seriousness of the condition among several other factors. Always complete the dose.
What are the strengths available?
This drug Vardenafil is available on our website in the following strengths and brand names of active ingredient:
Vardenafil 20 mg tablets
Valif 20 mg tablets
Who is the manufacturer?
The drugs are manufactured by well known pharmaceutical giants like Vardenafil (Cooper Pharma) and Valif (made by Ajanta Pharma). These two are all available in various pack sizes on our website.
How to take it?
Swallow the tablet with one glass full of water. Do not break the tablet. Take the drug exactly as directed. This drug should be combined with well balanced calorie controlled diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables.
When to take?
This medicine is taken an hour before sexual activity. Always take the medicine as per doctor's recommendation.
For how long should it be taken?
Take the drug as long as the doctor prescribes you to do. Do not stop taking the medicine without the doctor’s advice.
What if you take too much (overdose)?
You may require urgent medical help in this situation. In such a case visit nearest healthcare center or call your doctor immediately.
What if you miss the dose?
In case you forget to take the dose, skip the dose and take the next dose on the recommended time period if it’s too late but if it’s less than 1 hour of the meal then go and take it. Do not double up the dose for the missed one.
What are the side effects?
Tell your doctor as soon as possible if you notice any of the following:
- Persistent nausea
- Mood changes
- Painful erection or a prolonged erection that persists for more than 4 hours(that can be damaging for penis)
- Sudden vision loss
- Irregular heartbeat
- Light headedness, fainting
- Chest pain or heavy feeling
- Pain in stomach, back, muscles arms and legs
- Difficulty in breathing and swallowing
- Blistering or peeling of skin
- Ringing in ears
- Sudden hearing loss
In above cases you must go for immediate medical help. Do not get alarmed by the list. You may /may not experience all of them. Tell your doctor immediately in the above situations.
Are there any possible drug interactions?
Certain other drugs can interact with Vardenafil and increase the risk of serious muscle problems. So it is necessary to consult your doctor about the following drugs such as:
- Antidepressant such as Rifampin, Rifabutin, Rifapentine
- Antibiotic such as Clarithromycin, Erythromycin or others
- Antifungal medication such as Itraconazole
- High blood pressure drugs
- Prostate disorder drugs
- HIV/AIDS medications like Atazanavir, Darunavir, Ritonavir, or others
Ask your doctor to get the full list of the drugs needed to be avoided while taking the drug as they may interfere it and may cause adverse effects.
What are the things to be taken care of?
- One should not exceed the dose prescribed by doctor
- Avoid grapefruit or grapefruit based products
- Do not give this medicine to anyone else
- Practice "safe sex" such as using latex condoms
- This medicine could affect your ability to drive or operate machinery
- Do not give this drug to a child or adolescent under 18 years old
- Avoid a high fat diet
- Avoid alcohol