Week Pack Kamagra Oral Jelly 100 mg
Kamagra is a well-known medicine for treating erectile dysfunction.... Read more
|Generic For||Kamagra Oral Jelly|
|Manufacturer||Ajanta Pharma, India|
|Pack Size||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|1 Week Pack||US$ 19.00||US$ 19.00|
|3 Week Pack||US$ 16.00||US$ 48.006%US$ 51.00|
Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg
Kamagra is a well-known medicine for treating erectile dysfunction. It is marketed across the globe under several brands. This product comes in a jelly-like substance that contains the sildenafil citrate as an active ingredient in the gel form. Being an effective medicine for treating impotence, Kamagra jelly dissolves quickly in the mouth to start its effectiveness. It’s a generic medication for the best bed time.
Uses of Kamagra Oral Jelly 100 mg?
Kamagra Oral Jelly is primarily used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. Sildenafil Citrate is the main active ingredient in Kamagra and is also used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension and augment exercise capability in men. Kamagra Jelly contains 100 mg Sildenafil Citrate, the same active ingredient as we found in Generic Viagra or Generic Sildenafil tablet.
How does Kamagra Oral Jelly works?
Kamagra prevents the chemical action in your body, called phosphodiesterase type -5. This helps to widen (relax) blood vessels and improves the flow of blood to the penis following sexual stimulation. This helps to maintain an erection.
Kamagra Oral Jelly is manufactured by Ajanta Pharma, India. This medication comes in the strengths of 100 mg dosage and available to buy at alldaychemist.com.
Dosage Form and Strengths:
Consume one sachet of Kamagra Oral Jelly as needed, recommended to take it 30 to 60 minutes before sex. One sachet per day can be taken of Kamagra Oral Jelly and another dose can be repeated only after 24 hours.
Do not take the drug if you:
- Are allergic to the main ingredient of the drug Kamagra
- Following any other treatment for the erectile dysfunction
Tell your doctor if you:
- Have retinitis pigmentosa
- Have stomach ulcers
- Have Peronei’s disease
- Have severe bladder infection
- Have heart diseases like heart rhythm problems, coronary artery disease
- Have suffered from heart attack, stroke, or congestive heart failure
How much to take the drug?
The drug should be taken in the prescribed quantity as mentioned by your doctor. Sildenafil Citrate is taken only as per need, 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to your sexual activity. You may also take up to 4 hours before the sexual activity. Ensure a gap of at least 24 hours between two doses of this medication.
How to take and how long to take the drug?
Take this medication strictly as per your doctor’s directions or according to the instructions on the medication label. Do not alter the dosage unless your doctor advises. Also, do not take Sildenafil Citrate after the prescribed period is over. The dosage will be fixed by your doctor after examining you properly. Dosage may depend on a range of factors like age, sex, drug allergies, or seriousness of the condition among several other factors.
What if you overdose?
In case of an overdose of Sildenafil Citrate get emergency medical attention or call the doctor immediately. Overdose may lead to extreme dizziness, fainting, or painful or prolonged erection.
What are the Side Effects of the drugs?
Some of the serious side effects of the medicine include:
- Tingling in chest, arms, neck, or jaw
If you experience any of the above mentioned side effects, cut short your sexual activity and contact your doctor immediately. Other side effects of Sildenafil Citrate are a painful erection or a prolonged erection that persists for more than 4 hours. Such prolonged erection (priapism) can be damaging for the penis; sudden vision loss; ringing in your ears or sudden hearing loss, irregular heartbeat; swelling in hands, ankles, or feet; light headedness, fainting, chest pain or heavy feeling.
These are not the only side effects of Sildenafil Citrate. There may be others as well. Contact your doctor if you experience any serious side effects or if your condition worsens after taking Sildenafil Citrate.
Are there any drug interactions?
There are certain drugs which may interact with Kamagra and cause several side effects:
- Antibiotics such as clarithromycin, erythromycin
- An antifungal medication such as itraconazole, or others
- Drugs to treat high blood pressure or a prostate disorder like alfuzosin, doxazosin, tamsulosin, prazosin, or others
- Heart or blood pressure medication such as amlodipine, diltiazem, quinidine, or others; hepatitis C drugs like boceprevir or telaprevir
- HIV/AIDS medications like atazanavir, darunavir, ritonavir, or others.
Things to remember:
- Kamagra can significantly decrease the flow of blood to the optic nerve of the eye which can lead to a sudden loss of vision.
- Do not take Sildenafil if you have heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or certain pre-existing eye troubles, and who over smoke or are over 50 years of age.
- Do not take this medication further if you have vision loss and consult a doctor right away.
- Do not use Kamagra a generic viagra if you are using a nitrate drug for angina (chest pain) or heart problems.