Winolap Nasal Spray - 120 MDI (12ml)
Out Of Stock
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharma, India|
About the drug:
Whinolap 120 MDI nasal spray drug contains Olopatadine, an antihistamine drug which inhibits the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation. It is used to treat various kinds of allergies in the body.
Uses of the drug:
Olopatadine is an antihistamine, anti allergy drug that reduces the effects of histamine in the body. Histamine is a naturally occurring substance in the body that causes symptoms of sneezing, itching, water eyes, and runny nose.
Olopatadine nasal spray, also sold under the trade names Patanase, Winolap Nasal Spray (made by Sun Pharma) is primarily used for the treatment of nasal congestion, sneezing, and runny nose caused by seasonal allergies.
Working of the drug:
Whinolap 120 MDI nasal spray works by 3 modes of actions:
- Antihistamine effect
- anti-inflammatory effect
- Mast-cell stabalising effect
Whinolap 120 MDI nasal spray is manufactured by Sun Pharma, India. You can buy Whinolap 120 MDI nasal spray online at alldaychemist.com.
Dosage form and strengths:
This drug is available in the nasal spray form in the following strength on our website:
- Whinolap 120 MDI nasal spray (12 ml)
Before you take this drug:
Do not take this drug if you:
- Are allergic to this drug or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Are pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or planning to breast feed
- Have any recent heart surgery
- Have myasthenia gravis
- Have Diverticulitis
- Have liver disease
Tell your doctor if you:
- Having a condition called Phenylketonuria (especially a child)
- Have kidney problems
How much to take the drug?
Read the instructions given on the package of the product and follow the directions accordingly or you can always consult your doctor in case of any confusion. Do not try to Increase or decrease the dosage without proper consultation of your doctor. Buy Whinolap 120 MDI nasal spray 4 mg online from alldaychemist.com.
How to take the drug?
- To use the Olopatadine HCl nasal spray (Patanase, Winolap Nasal Spray) for the first time, fix the pump on the bottle. Then prepare the pump by priming it (removing air by spraying) 3-4 times in air, away from your body until you notice a fine mist. Prime the pump if you haven't used the medicine for a while, say 3 days in a row.
- After the pump is ready, slowly blow your nose to clear it of any mucus or blockage. Then insert the medication bottle nozzle into your nostril by pointing it directly up into the nose. Close the other nostril with your finger and keep your head straight. Then pump the spray and inhale slowly simultaneously. Spray the appropriate amount of medicine as directed by your doctor. Clean the nozzle properly after use. Don't sneeze or blow your nose just after using the medication.
- Let your doctor know if your condition doesn't improve or worsens after using the medication regularly. Always store Olopatadine spray in a cool and dry place, away from heat, moisture, children and pets.
For how long to take?
Take the drug as long as recommended in the instruction or as the doctor prescribes you to do. Do not stop taking the medicine without the doctor’s advice.
Olopatadine HCl medication may impact your thinking capability and reflexes. So keep activities like driving which require high level of alertness and attention to a minimum or avoid it if unnecessary. An overdose of Olopatadine may not be dangerous or life threatening but it should not be overdosed for any reason. In case of overdose consult your doctor immediately.
Never miss a single dose of Whinolap 120 MDI nasal spray or any other medication. But if you forget to take a dose and hence miss one, take it as soon as you remember. Do not make up for the missed dose if the time to take the next one is almost near. Do not ever double dose on any medication.
Side effects of the drug:
While all medications may cause side effects, not everyone who use medicine experience them. Olopatadine HCl medication may or may not cause side effects in you. But there may be some allergic reactions (rare) like hives, breathing difficulty, swelling on tongue, face, lips, or throat. Seek emergency medical attention if you have these allergic symptoms.
Some less serious and common side effects of Olopatadine HCl are changed taste (especially bitterness), bleeding from nose, or irritation or soreness in the nose.
The list of side effects mentioned above is not a complete one. There may be other reactions and side effects due to Olopatadine HCl nasal spray.
Common drug interactions:
Other drugs can interact with Olopatadine HCl medication. Let your doctor know about all other drugs which you may be using. Do not start a new medication without proper medical advice.
Things to remember:
- Do not give this medicine to anyone else
- Don’t exceed the recommended dose