|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|4 Tablet/s||US$ 3.69||US$ 14.76|
|10 Tablet/s||US$ 2.64||US$ 26.4019%US$ 32.40|
|20 Tablet/s||US$ 2.49||US$ 49.7020%US$ 61.80|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 2.44||US$ 73.1020%US$ 91.20|
|40 Tablet/s||US$ 2.41||US$ 96.4420%US$ 120.60|
|50 Tablet/s||US$ 2.40||US$ 120.0020%US$ 150.00|
Zenegra 100 mg
Zenegra is a pill that treats erectile dysfunction (ED) conveniently. Erectile dysfunction is a condition in which there is a lack of power or strength to attain and maintain an erection for sexual intercourse. As per researches, about half the population of men aged between 30 to 70 years old is affected with ED.
Indications and Usage of Zenegra
Sildenafil citrate is the main active ingredient of Zenegra. It relaxes muscles and increases the blood flow to the male genitals. The tablet helps men to achieve and hold erection at the time of arousal. Taking Zenegra 30 minutes before of sexual activity can excite a man to indulge in a sexual activity. Sildenafil is primarily used to treat erectile dysfunction or impotence, and pulmonary hypertension. The drug relaxes the muscles and improves the blood flow by inhibiting the enzyme which is responsible for the blocking of the blood vessel and thus, it widens the blood vessel to allow free flow of blood to the penis during sexual arousal.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition; therefore, it is advised to take this medication as per your doctor’s advice.
Method of Administration:
Zenegra is available in the form of a tablet taken orally, usually once a day with a glass of water. Do not break, crush, or chew the tablet, it will cause a bitter taste.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose symptoms may include extreme drowsiness, agitation, aggression, shallow breathing, weakness, fainting, headache, vomiting and many other allergic symptoms. Also, do not compensate for the missed dose as well.
- Zenegra should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
- The pill should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Warnings and Precautions
- Remember that Sildenafil cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Zenegra 100 mg tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, including dialysis treatment, a mental disorder such as depression, this drug is harmful in these conditions, therefore, it is advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- Along with this medication, it is advised to practice safe sex and follow positive lifestyle to get better results.
- This drug is not suitable for patients having an eye disorder such as Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Do not drive or use any machinery after having the tablet. It may cause little dizziness, so avoid driving and use of machines, while taking this drug.
- Avoid alcohol while taking this drug
- If the patient is having any heart disease, including heart failure in the past 6 months, then consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history.
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients; older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
Side Effects of Zenegra
Tell your doctor if you have any side effect that bothers you or does not go away.
Some common side effects that can occur:
- Change in vision
- Memory loss
- Decreased or loss of vision
- Severe dizziness
- Pain in the chest
- Irregular heartbeat
- A headache
- Stuffy nose
- Stomach disturbances
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
Zenegra 100 mg tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open.