Zoldria 4 mg (10 ml Vial)
Out Of Stock
|Generic Name||Zoledronic Acid|
Description of the drug:
Zoldria 4 mg drug contains Zoledronic acid as the main active ingredient and is also otherwise called as Zoledronate. This drug belongs to a class of bisphosphonate medication which can be administered in the nerves for the treatment of bone disorders.
Indications and usage:
This drug is highly prescribed by doctors for the treatment of hypocalcaemia, which can be a symptom of carcinoma. This drug also derives its usage in curing several rare myeloma formation and the spread of tumour in bone tissue. Zoledronic acid relieves the patients from the complications of Paget’s disease in both men and women. It works by preventing bone breakage and increasing the bone density. Women who suffer from osteoporosis especially after menopause should take this medicine for faster relief.
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dose of this drug for adults should be prescribed depending on the medical condition. The dose should be adjusted as per the response of the patient towards the drug under the supervision of your doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Zoldria 4 mg drug is available in the form of a powder for making solution and this makes it easier to be used as an injection. Completely inject this drug intravenously or subcutaneously as directed by your physician. Do not use the drug if you see pale colouration or visible particles in the ampule.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Zoledronic acid drug is available in the form of a powder for making solution and is applicable to the following strength/s:
- Zoldria – 4 mg
- Zoldonat – 4 mg
You can buy Zoldria – 4 mg injections online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Zoldria – 4 mg drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Allergic reactions
- Renal disorders
- Pregnant women
- Paralyzed patient
Warnings and Precautions:
You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Zoledronic acid drug has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking Zoledronic acid drug along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- Make sure to inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive. This drug is highly contraindicated in pregnant and lactating women
- In a case if patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and interfere with the working of this drug
- Avoid consuming Zoledronic acid drug before taking any laboratory tests. This drug contains some water soluble constituent that can increase the serum plasma levels.
- In case, you have renal disorders or if you are diabetic please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine. Zoledronic acid drug can have an adverse effect on kidneys and heart
- When buy you Zoldria 4 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to note down of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Zoledronic acid drug is known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Frequent chills
- Body pain
- Skin problems
- Skin edema
- Diarrhoea or constipation
- Breathing difficulties
- Weight gain or weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Allergic outburst
- Cough and cold
Several drugs are reported to interact with the working of the drug Zoledronic acid. Some of these drugs are:
- Herbal products
- Bisphosphonate drugs
- Calcium supplements
- Water pills or diuretics like furosemide and hydrochlorothiazide
- Aminoglycoside like gentamycin
- Amphotericin B
- Anti-inflammatory drugs
Zoldria 4 mg drug is composed of the following two main ingredient/s:
- Zoledronic acid
This drug is composed of various supplements which are very essential building blocks of the body and works by slowing down the process of bone resorption. This drug is necessary for normal growth and development of bone, muscle, ligament, and nerve fibres. It helps in rebuilding the normal bone tissue and remodelling the worn out bone tissue.
Store this drug under room temperature and away from heat and moisture
- Keep this drug away from the reach of pets and children
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- Do not discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly
Zoldria 4 mg drug is manufactured by one of the global transnational pharmaceutical company namely Cipla. This company is one of the top biotechnology giants that uses innovative technologies for various drug discovery programmes.