Out Of Stock
About the drug:
The drug is mainly used for treating leg pain due to blocked arteries, heart attack, and high blood pressure along with several other problems. It contains the active ingredient Methylcobalamin.
Uses of the drug:
The capsules can be used in the treatment, prevention, control and improvement of the following conditions, diseases and symptoms:
- High blood pressure
- Leg pain due to blocked arteries
- Nerve damage
- Pain in neurological disorders
- Wound healing
- Cardiovascular disease
- Red blood cell production
Working of the drug:
The medicine works by performing the following function such as:
- Protecting cells from damage
- Slowing down the processes that damage cells
- Blocking the damage that is caused by free radicals and thus healing wounds
- Works in recovery process of damaged nerve cells
Betamore is manufactured by Osper Pharmaceutics. The drugs are available on our website under various pack sizes. To buy Betamore 500 mcg online visit alldaychemist.com.
Dosage form and strengths:
The drug is available in the form of capsule under the following brand name and strength on our website:
- Betamore 500 mcg
Before you take the drug:
Do not take the drug if you are:
- Allergic to the main ingredient Methylcobalamin or to any other ingredient of the drug
- Are pregnant or planning to be pregnant
- Are breast feeding your baby
Tell your doctor if you:
- Have any allergic reaction
- Have Angioplasty
- Have Anaemia
- Have bleeding disorder
- Have any other disease
- Are allergic to any medicine
- Are taking any other medicine
How much to take the drug?
The dosage of the medicine varies from person to person and you must consult your doctor before taking the medicine. The dosage of the medicine will be fixed by your doctor after taking into consideration several factors such as age, weight, severity of condition, drug interaction, and response to the treatment and so on.
How to take the drug?
The capsules should be taken as a whole by mouth with the help of water.
For how long to take it?
The medicine should be taken for the prescribed period of time and it should not be stopped in between without consultation with your doctor.
It is advisable not to take more than the prescribed dose of medicine. Taking more medicine is not likely to improve your situation. In fact it can lead to several side effects also. In case of an over dose of medicine, it is best to get in touch with emergency medical care as soon as possible.
In case of missing a dose, be sure to take it as soon as you remember. However, the missed dose should be skipped if it is close to the next dose.
Side effects of the drug:
Some of the common side effects of the medicine include:
- Abdominal cramps
- Excess of creatinine in urine
- Flushing or redness of skin
This is not an exhaustive list and there may be other side effects as well. If the side effects persist then you must get in touch with your doctor as soon as possible.
Common drug interactions:
Drug interaction may increase or decrease the activity of the medicine when it is taken along with certain other medicines. Some of the medicines with which Betamore Capsule may interact are:
- Aminosalicylic acid
This is not a complete list of medicines and there may be other list as well.
Things to remember
- You must take the medicine only for the purpose for which it is prescribed and not for any other purpose.
- The medicine is to be stored in a cool and dry place away from heat light and moisture.
- The medicine should not be shared with any other person even if the person is suffering from the same symptoms.
- It is essential to take plenty of liquids when the medicine is prescribed to you.
- Even after taking the medicine for the prescribed period of time if the symptoms still persists then you must get in touch with your doctor again.