Out Of Stock
|Generic Name||Ledipasvir 90mg & Sofosbuvir 400mg|
|Manufacturer||Hetero Labs Ltd|
LEDIHEP 90/400MG TABLET
Ledihep 90/400mg Tablet is recommended for the treatment of chronic or long-lasting hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection, genotypes 1, 2, 3, and 4, in combination with pegylated interferon and ribavirin, or with ribavirin alone. This drug is prescribed in a combination with another antiviral medicine in order to prevent the spread of HCV infection in the body. It can strengthen your immune system to curb infection and improve liver health. It is manufactured by Natco Pharma Limited in India.
What does Ledihep tablet contain?
Each tablet of this medicine contains two main ingredients – Ledipasvir 90 mg and Sofosbuvir 400 mg.
How does LEDIHEP 90/400MG tablet work?
Ledihep Tablet is usually taken in along with other antiviral medicines. Both the available ingredients - Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir - can potentially lower the amount and intensity of the hepatitis C virus in the body. This medicine works by strengthening the immune system to resist the spread of infection. Also, it helps you eliminate the virus from the blood during the entire medication course.
What are the side effects of Ledihep 90/400mg?
The most common side effects of Ledihep tablet include:
In some rare cases, some serious allergic reactions are possible and it is advised to contact your doctor if you experience any such symptoms of such serious allergic reactions that include:
- Breathing shortness
- It is advised that tell your doctor if you are allergic to ledipasvir or sofosbuvir
- Before taking this medication, tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Its effects on breastfeeding or pregnant women are still unknown, so such women should consult a doctor before taking this medicine.
- Don’t use other drugs containing sofosbuvir along with this medicine.
- Patients who develop the symptoms of bradycardia should take medical help immediately.
- Co-administration of Ledihep 90/400mg tablet with amiodarone is not recommended as it may result in serious symptomatic bradycardia.
- P-gp inducers may alter the effects of ledipasvir and sofosbuvir. Ledipasvir is an inhibitor of the drug transporters P-gp and breast cancer resistance protein (BCRP). It may increase intestinal absorption if co-administered substrates for these transporters.
- Concentrations of ledipasvir and simeprevir are increased when both of them are co-administered.
Dosage and Administration:
One tablet (90 mg of ledipasvir and 400 mg of sofosbuvir) is to be taken orally once a day with or without food. Usually, the medication course lasts 12 to 24 weeks. A common dose recommendation cannot be made for those people living with severe renal impairment or end-stage renal disease. Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Don’t miss any doses.
Where to store Ledihep 90/400mg tablets:
Store Ledihep 90/400mg tablets at room temperature below 30 degrees C. Keep the medicine in its original container and keep it away from heat, moisture, and light as they can alter its effects. And keep Ledihep 90/400mg tablets out of the reach of children and pets.