|Generic Name||HYDROXYPROPYL-METHYCELLULOSE EYE DROPS|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|1 Unit/s||US$ 7.50||US$ 7.50|
|3 Unit/s||US$ 5.00||US$ 15.0033%US$ 22.50|
|6 Unit/s||US$ 4.00||US$ 24.0047%US$ 45.00|
About the drug:
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose is used to relieve dryness and irritation caused by reduced tear flow. It helps prevent damage to the eye in certain eye diseases. Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose may also be used to moisten hard contact lenses and artificial eyes. In addition, it may be used in certain eye examinations.
Uses of the drug:
Moisol-5ml eye Drops is prescribed for the treatment of burning, irritation and discomfort of dry eye conditions, deficient tear production, infrequent blinking along with several other problems
Woking of the drug:
Moisol-5ml eye Drops improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions on the body:
Reducing dryness and irritation by wetting and lubricating the surface of eye. Its active constituent is Sodium Perborate.
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose provides immediate relief of dry eye conditions (including dry eye conditions associated with the use of computers and TVs, irregular blinking, certain medical treatments, pollution and drying atmospheres eg (AC)air-conditioning, central heating, wind and sun
This drug is manufactured by one of the leading transnational pharma company, FDC. This company is one of the top biotechnology giants that uses innovative technology for various drug discovery programmes.
Dosage forms and strengths:
Moisol – 5ml is available in the form of an eye drops and is applicable to the following strengths:
• Moisol – 5ml
You can get moisol – 5ml eye drop online from our online pharmacy store alldaychemst.com at lowest price as compared to any other online or local pharmacy store and also with fast delivery options.
Before using this drug:
To make sure this is the right treatment for you, before you start using hypromellose eye drops it is important that your eye care specialist knows:
- If you wear soft contact lenses
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to a preservative in any eye drops
- If you are allergic to its active constituent
How to take the drug?
- Wash your hands well before you use the drops.
- Remove the cap from the bottle (or the tip of the unit if you are using a single-use dose unit).
- Tilt your head back a little and pull the lower lid of your eye downwards to form a pocket.
- Hold the bottle (or single-use dose unit) upside down near to your eye. Try not to touch your eye as you do this.
- Apply enough pressure to release 1 drop into your eye. Some manufacturers will require you to apply pressure on the bottle gently to do this; other brands will just need a gentle press on the base of the bottle to release one drop - check the manufacturer's information handout provided with the medicines for further information. Only use a second drop if the first one missed going into your eye, don’t overdose for your own safety.
- Close your eye for 1 minute or 2.
- Repeat the process in your other eye if you have been told to use the drops in both eyes.
Due to the characteristics of this preparation, no toxic effects are to be expected with an ocular overdose of this product, nor in the event of accidental ingestion of the contents of one bottle
In case you miss a dose, apply a dose as soon as you notice. If you are close to the time for your next dose, wait until then and then apply your medicine. Never use extra medicine to make up for a dosage that you have missed. If you are regularly missing doses. Please talk to your health care specialist to discuss changes in schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed medicines, if you have missed too many doses in the recent past.
Stop using Moisol (Eye) (5ml) and talk to your prescriber at once if you have any of these side effects in your eyes while using this medication:
- severe irritation
- oozing or pain.
It is not likely that other drugs you take orally or inject will have an effect on Moisol (Eye) (5ml) used to flush your catheter. But many drugs can interact with each other. Tell your doctor about all medications you use. This includes prescription, over-the-counter, vitamin, and herbal products. Do not start a new medication without telling your eye care specialist.
Things to remember:
- Always take the medicine as prescribed by your prescriber
- Don’t use the expired drugs
- Store this drug under 25°c temperature and away from heat, direct sun – light and moisture
- Keep this drug away from the reach and sight of pets and children
- Do not freeze this medicine