|Generic Name||Natural Micronized progestrone|
|Manufacturer||German remedies, India|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 1.02||US$ 30.50|
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.93||US$ 56.008%US$ 61.00|
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.88||US$ 79.0014%US$ 91.50|
About the drug:
The tablet is mainly used as a birth control pill and also used for the treatment of synthetic hormone replacement therapy. It may be used for treating other symptoms as well. The medicine contains the active ingredient Natural Micronized progestrone.
Uses of the drug:
The medicine is mainly used in treatment, prevention, control and improvement of the following disease, symptoms and conditions:
Synthetic hormone replacement therapy
Birth control pills
Working of the drug:
The medicine mainly works by preventing the uterus from exposure of estrogen therapy.
Naturogest is manufactured by German remedies, India. The drugs are available on our website under various pack sizes. To buy Naturogest 200 mg online visit alldaychemist.com.
Dosage form and strengths:
The drug is available in the form of Capsule under the following brand name and strength on our website:
- Naturogest 200 mg
Before you take the drug:
Do not take the drug if you are:
Allergic to the main ingredient Natural Micronized progestrone or to any other ingredient of the drug.
- Are suffering from Hyperplasia
- Are hypersensitive
Tell your doctor if you:
- Are suffering from abnormal genital bleeding
- Have history of breast cancer
- Have liver dysfunction
- Are suffering from any other ailments
- Are allergic to any other medicine
- Are taking any other medicine.
How much to take the drug?
The recommended dose will be determined by your doctor after examining you thoroughly. There are certain factors that determine the recommended dose such as age, weight, severity of condition, drug interaction and so on.
How to take the drug?
The drug is to be taken by mouth with the help of water. It should be consumed as a whole and not to be broken or crushed.
For how long to take it?
The medicine must be consumed for the entire prescribed period and should not be stopped mid way without the consultation of your doctor.
Overdose of the medicine can pose a lot of problem. Hence one must take only the prescribed quantity of the medicine. In case of overdose you must get medical attention immediately.
In case of missed dose you must take the medicine as soon as you remember provided it is not close to the nest dose.
Side effects of the drug:
Some of the common side effects of the medicine include:
- Excessive gas in stomach
- Dizziness following intake of progesterone
This is not a complete list of side effects. There may be other side effects as well. In case the side effects persists or gets serious you must get medical attention immediately.
Common drug interactions:
You must disclose all the medicines that you are taking currently so that the doctor can check for drug interaction. Here is a list of medicine that may interact with Naturogest:
This is not a complete list of medicine and there may be other medicines as well.
Things to remember
- The medicine should be stored in a clean and dry place away from heat, light and moisture
- The medicine must only be taken for the purpose for which it has been specified and not for any other purpose.
- The medicine can make you feel drowsy. Hence, one must be careful of doing activity which require alertness such as driving, operating a machine and so on.
- The medicine should be used only for the purpose for which it has been specified and not for any other purpose.
- The medicine must not be shared with anyone even if the person is suffering from the same symptoms