Requip XL 2 mg
|Generic Name||Ropinirole Hydrobromide|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|56 Tablet/s||US$ 0.89||US$ 50.00|
|112 Tablet/s||US$ 0.76||US$ 85.0015%US$ 100.00|
Requip XL containing Ropinirole is an orally administered non-ergoline dopamine agonist. It is a prescription treatment for patients with Parkinson’s disease. The drug has the potential to reduce signs and symptoms associated with the disease. There are known side effects of Requip XL 2 mg. If you fall asleep or feel very sleepy while doing normal activities such as driving, feel dizzy, faint, nauseous or sweaty when you stand up from a sitting or lying position, you should talk with your doctor. Before starting the treatment, make sure your doctor knows of all the medicines that make you drowsy.
You should not take Requip XL if you are allergic to the active ingredient Ropinirole or inactive ingredients.
Also, be sure to tell your doctor if:
- You are pregnant or plan to conceive
- you are breastfeeding
- You are taking any other prescription or non-prescription drugs and over the counter (OTC) medicines. Some of these medicines may increase your chances of getting side effects while taking Ropinirole.
- You have a sleep disorder other than restless legs syndrome or have unexpected periods of sleep while taking the Requip tablets.
- You feel nauseous, dizzy, or sweaty when you stand up from a sitting or a lying position.
- You start or stop smoking while taking Ropinirole. Smoking may decrease the treatment effect of this medicine.
- You stop or begin taking medicine. This may increase the risk of side effects.
- You drink alcoholic beverages. This may increase your chances of becoming drowsy or sleepy while taking Requip XL.
Most people who take Requip XL 2 mg tolerate it well. The most common side effects of the medicine are nausea, vomiting, dizziness, drowsiness, or sleepiness. You should be careful until you know if Ropinirole affects your ability to remain alert while performing daily activities, and you should watch for episodes of falling asleep. Some users have shown unusual behaviour. If you think you have developed unusual behaviour, talk to your doctor. Hallucinations have been reported in patients taking Requip XL 2 mg. However, the side effects were uncommon in patients taking Ropinirole for restless legs syndrome. The risk is greater in patients with Parkinson’s disease who are elderly.
Be sure to take this Ropinirole formulation exactly as directed by your doctor. The usual way to take Requip XL is once in the evening, 1 to 2 hours before bedtime. The doctor usually starts the treatment with a low dose of Requip XL.
Patients with restless leg syndrome should take Requip XL differently than patients with Parkinson’s disease. Therefore, you must use this medicine under the supervision of a doctor. A lower dose of Requip is generally needed for patients with restless legs syndrome and is used once daily before bedtime. Your doctor may change the dose until you receive the right amount of medicine that is right for you to control your symptoms.