Receive notification when the product is back in stock
About the drug:
The active ingredients of the drug are Clobetasol Propionate & Salicylic Acid. It is mainly used in the treatment of skin problems.
Uses of the drug:
The medicine is used mainly for the treatment of
- Redness, itching, dryness and swelling of scalp.
- Skin diseases
- Redness, itching, dryness and swelling of skin
Working of the drug:
The medicine works by reducing redness, swelling, pimples and also softness and loosens the scaly and dry skin.
The manufacturer of Carebet S - 0.05% + 3.0% is Surecare Pharma. You can purchase Carebet S - 0.05% + 3.0% online also.
Dosage form and strengths:
This drug is available in the tablet form in the following strength
- Carebet S - 0.05% + 3.0%
Before you use this drug:
Do not use this drug if you:
- Are allergic to the main ingredient of the drug or to any other ingredients.
Tell your doctor if you:
- Are suffering from any other skin problems
- Are allergic to any medicine
- Are taking or using any other medicine
How much to use the drug?
The drug should be used in the prescribed quantity as fixed by your doctor after examining you thoroughly.
How to use the drug?
The drug should be used exactly as instructed by your doctor. You must wash your hand before and after use. After washing your hand and cleaning the affected area a layer of the medicine needs to be applied and left open.
For how long to use it?
The medicine is to be used for the entire prescribed period of time and should not be stopped in between as it may lead to adverse effect in the body.
Overdose of the medicine does not lead to improvement of the situation. On the contrary it may lead to side effects. Hence overdose of the medicine should be avoided.
In case of missed dose you must apply the medicine as soon as you remember provided there is sufficient gap between two doses. Never double dose to compensate for the missed dose.
Side effects of the drug:
Some of the common side effects of the medicine include:
- Allergic skin rejection
- Changes in skin colour
- Feeling of burning
- Damage or wrinkle more easily
You may experience other side effects as well. If the side effect persist or becomes serious then you must get in touch with your doctor.
Common drug interactions:
There are certain medicines that may interact with Carebet S drug and affect its working. Hence it is best to tell your doctor about the medicines that you are taking currently so as to avoid any drug interaction. Name of some medicines that may interact are:
This is not a complete list of medicine that may interact. There are other medicines also.
Things to remember:
- Do not share the medicine with anyone even if the person is suffering from the same symptoms.
- Use the medicine only for the purpose specified and not for any other purpose.
- Store the medicine in a cool and dry pace away from heat, light and moisture.
- Avoid any contact with eyes and other mucous membranes
- Discontinue using the medicine if stinging, excessive burning, peeling occurs
- Clean the skin before use.
- Wash your hands properly before and after use.
- Avoid shaving when using this medicine.
|US Brand Name||Carebet S Lotion|
|Strength||0.05% + 3.0%|
|Generic Name||Clobetasol Propionate & Salicylic Acid|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Write a Review