|Generic Name||Isoxsuprine Hcl|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|50 Tablet/s||US$ 0.14||US$ 7.00|
|100 Tablet/s||US$ 0.12||US$ 12.0014%US$ 14.00|
|150 Tablet/s||US$ 0.10||US$ 15.0029%US$ 21.00|
About the drug:
The medicine is a vasodilating agent. It is mainly used to help increase circulation. It contains the active ingredient Isoxsuprine Hcl.
Uses of the drug:
The medicine is used either alone or in combination with other medicines for certain blood vessel disease such as Raynaud's disease, arteriosclerosis obliterans, Buerger's disease, cerebrovascular insufficiency and so on.
Working of the drug:
The medicine works by widening the blood vessels so that circulation can improve to certain parts of body such as feet/hand/brain. When the blood flow increases symptoms such as cold hands and feet, tingling sensation, numbness and decreased memory or judgement gets reduced and the body starts functioning normally again.
Duvadilan 10 mg is manufactured by Solvay Pharma India Pvt Ltd. The drugs are available on our website under various pack sizes. To buy Duvadilan 10 mg online visit alldaychemist.com
Dosage form and strengths:
The drug is available in the form of tablets under the following brand name and strength on our website:
- Duvadilan 10 mg
Buy Duvadilan 10 mg online at discounted price.
Before you take the drug:
Do not take the drug if you:
- Are allergic to the main ingredient Isoxsuprine Hcl or any other ingredient of the drug.
- Have just given birth to a baby or if you are in labour.
- Are breast feeding your baby.
- Are pregnant or planning to be pregnant.
Tell your doctor if you:
- Are allergic to any medicines, foods or other substances.
- If you are taking any non prescription or prescription or herbal medicines.
- If you have bleeding problems.
How much to take the drug?
The drug is to be taken 3 to 4 times a day or as per the direction of the doctor. The recommended dose is fixed after consider your age, weight, severity of condition, drug interaction and other factors.
How to take the drug?
The medicine is to be taken by mouth with the help of water with or without food. Take the medicine as a whole. Do no split the tablet.
For how long to take it?
You should continue to take the medicine until you complete the prescription. One must not change the dose without the approval of your doctor.
You must get medical attention immediately in case of overdose. Sometime overdose can lead to side effects. If such side effects persist for long then you must seek medical help.
If you happen to miss a dose then take it as soon as you remember. However, never double the dose to catch up as it may lead to side effects.
Side effects of the drug:
As your body adjusts to the medicine, you may get some common side effects such as nausea, stomach upset, flushing, dizziness, nervousness to name a few.
Get medical help if such side effects persist for a long time. Also an appointment with your doctor is required if you get any of the below serious side effects:
- Severe dizziness
- Trouble breathing
- Irregular heartbeat
- Tightness in the chest
- Swelling of the mouth/face/tongue/lips
- Chest pain
The above list is not a complete list of side effects. There may be other side effects as well.
Common drug interactions:
It is necessary to tell your doctor about any medicines that you are taking currently. Also let him be aware if you are allergic to any medicine. This is necessary so that drug interaction does not happen.
Things to remember:
- After taking the drug you may feel dizzy. Hence it is not advisable to indulge in activities that require high alertness.
- Get up slowly from a sitting or lying position else you may feel dizzy and light-headed
- During pregnancy this medicine should only be used when absolutely necessary
- Do not share the medicine with anyone even if they are having the same symptoms
- The medicine should be stored at room temperature away from moisture and light. Keep the medicines away from pets and children as well.