|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.35||US$ 10.50|
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.27||US$ 16.0024%US$ 21.00|
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.22||US$ 20.0037%US$ 31.50|
About the drug:
The medicine is a calcium channel blocker which is mainly prescribed for hypertension. The purpose of the medicine is to relax blood vessels which help in lowering blood pressure. The main ingredient of the medicine is Lercanidipine.
Uses of the drug:
The medicine is used in the treatment, prevention, control and improvement of the following diseases, symptoms and conditions:
- High blood pressure
Certain type of chest pain such as Angina
Working of the drug:
The medicine helps in improving the patient's condition by performing the following functions such as:
- Allowing free blood circulation in the body
- Blocking receptors which results in slowing of heart rate and also reducing oxygen demand.
Lotensyl is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries. The drugs are available on our website under various pack sizes. To buy Lotensyl 10 mg online visit alldaychemist.com.
Dosage form and strengths:
The drug is available in the form of tablets under the following brand name and strength on our website:
Lotensyl 10 mg
Buy Lotensyl 10 mg online at discounted price.
Before you take the drug:
Do not take the drug if you:
- Are pregnant or planning to be pregnant.
- Are breast feeding your baby
- Are allergic to the main ingredient Lercanidipine or any other ingredient of the drug.
Tell your doctor if you:
- Have heart disease
- Have kidney/liver disease
- Have low blood pressure
Are suffering from any other ailments and taking any other medicines
How much to take the drug?
The recommended dosage depends on several factors such as age, weight, severity of conditions, drug interaction and response to treatment. Generally the dose of the medicine is 10 mg once daily which may be increased to 20 mg after 2 weeks.
How to take the drug?
The tablet is to be taken empty stomach with the help of a glass of water. The medicine should be swallowed in full and should not be crushed or broken.
For how long to take it?
It is advisable to take the medicine as per the instruction of the doctor and not stop it mid way. It is best to take it the same day so that you do not forget to take the dose on any particular day. Even if you feel better do not stop taking the medicine and complete the period for which the medicine was prescribed.
If an overdose is suspected then you must get medical attention as soon as possible.
If you miss a dose then take it as soon as you remember. However, do not double the dose to catch up.
Side effects of the drug:
Some of the common side effects of the medicine include
Get yourself checked by your doctor if you develop the following side effects
- Fast heart rate
- Low blood pressure
- Increased urination
- Muscle pain
The above list is not the complete list of side effects that may happen. There can be other side effects as well.
Common drug interactions:
Drug interaction may change the way a medicine works. Keep a list of the medicine that you are using currently and share it with your doctor so as to avoid drug interaction. The following medicines and salts may interact if taken together:
This is not the complete list and there may be several other medicines too which may result in drug interaction if taken together.
Things to remember:
Avoid sudden position change
- It is advisable not to do activities that require high alertness such an as driving or operating heavy machines when you are under treatment
- Tell your doctor if your situation does not improve or it gets worse even after taking the medicine for substantial period of time
- Follow the lifestyle change as advised by your doctor strictly along with the medicine for best result. Such changes may include not smoking, exercising, reducing stress, eating a low fat/low cholesterol diet etc.
- Medical tests should be conducted as per the advice of your doctor at regular intervals to find out the progress.
- Store the medicine at room temperature away from moisture and light.
- Do not share the medicine with anyone even though they may have the same symptoms.