Lovegra or Womengra (For Womens Only) 100mg
|Generic Name||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Manufacturer||Ajanta Pharma, India|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|4 Tablet/s||US$ 3.75||US$ 15.00|
|20 Tablet/s||US$ 2.75||US$ 55.007%US$ 59.00|
|40 Tablet/s||US$ 1.83||US$ 73.0037%US$ 115.00|
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 1.50||US$ 90.0071%US$ 312.00|
Description of the drug
Sildenafil is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Womengra 100 mg tablet. Sildenafil citrate is a phosphodiesterase-5 enzyme inhibitor, used to treat erectile dysfunction or impotency in men and boost sexual stimulation in females.
Indications and Usage
Sildenafil is primarily used to treat erectile dysfunction or impotency, and pulmonary hypertension. Erectile dysfunction is a condition in which there is a lack of power or strength to attain and maintain erection for sexual intercourse. This drug relaxes the muscles and improves the blood flow by inhibiting the enzyme which is responsible for the blocking of the blood vessel and thus, it widens the blood vessel to allow free flow of blood to penis during sexual arousal. This drug is also indicated to use in women for boosting the sexual stimulation, this drug improves the female LIBIDO and sexual health.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
Method of Administration:
Womengra 100 mg is available in the form of a tablet taken orally by mouth, usually once a day with a glass of water as directed by your doctor. Do not break, crush or chew the tablet, it will cause you a bitter taste.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose symptoms may include extreme drowsiness, agitation, aggression, shallow breathing, weakness, fainting, headache, vomiting and many other allergic symptoms. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor
Forms and Strengths
The drug Sildenafil Citrate is available in the following strength under the brand name of :
- Caverta 100 mg
- Caverta 50 mg
- Zenegra 100 mg
- Manly 100 mg
- Womegra (for womens only)100 mg
- Womegra Gold 100 mg
- Panegra 100mg
- Panegra 50 mg
- Silagra 100 mg
- Suhagra 50 mg
- Suhagra 25 mg
- Suhagra 100 mg
- Kamagra Chew Tablet 100 mg
- Kamagra Jelly Orange 100 mg
- Week Pack Kamagra Oral Jelly 100 mg
- Kamagra effervescent 100 mg tablet
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
- This drug shoul not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Sildenafil Citrate cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Womengra 100 mg tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, including dialysis treatment, mental disorder such as depression, this drug is harmful in these condition, therefore, it is advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- Take this drug only when it is needed during pregnancy, it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular chekup.
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mother, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
- Along with this medication, it is advised to practice safer sex and other positive lifestyle can help to get the better results.
- This drug is suitable for those patients having an eye disorder such as Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Do not drive or use any machinery because using these Tablets may have a minor or moderate effect on your ability to drive and using of machines. They may cause dizziness, so avoid driving and use of machines, while taking this drug
- Avoid alcohol while taking this drug
- If the patient having any heart disease including heart failure in the past 6 months, then consult your doctor, let him know about your medical history prior taking this medicament
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
Do not chew or crush the tablet swallow it with water
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
Some common side effects that can occur:
- Change in vision
- Memory loss
- Decreased or loss of vision
- Severe dizziness
- Pain in the chest
- Irregular heart beat
- Stuffy nose
- Stomach disturbances
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Sildenafil:
- St John’s Wart
- AIDS medication like Atazanavir, Nelfinavir, Saqnnivair
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Womengra 100 mg tablet.
Womengra 100 mg tablet comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Sildenafil Citrate. It is a phosphodiesterase-5 enzyme inhibitor used to treat blood pressure of lungs and erectile dysfunction. It works by improving the flow of blood to the lungs and to the penis thus, cure high blood pressure in the lungs ang causes erection of the penis also improves female LIBIDO and sexual health in women.
Womengra 100 mg tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open.
Womengra 100 mg tablet are manufactured by Scilla Biotechnologies Limited, It is an Indian Pharmaceutical company, located in New Delhi, India.