Montair Plus 10mg+10mg
Out Of Stock
|Generic Name||Montelukast Bambuterol|
About the drug:
Montair Plus is a combination drug of Montelukast and Bambuterol. Montelukast is a leukotriene receptor antagonist. This drug is used worldwide under different brand names for the treatment of various seasonal allergies and especially for relieving the symptoms of Asthma. Bambuterol is a long acting B-adrenoreceptor useful in the treatment of asthma.
Uses of the drug:
The drug Montair Plus is used for seasonal and perennial (occurs all year round) allergic rhinitis (a condition associated with sneezing and stuffy, runny or itchy nose. The symptoms like bronchospasm, seasonal rhinitis (also known as hay fever) and Urticaria. “Mont” in Montelukast stands for the place Montreal, where Merck developed the drug.
Working of the drug:
Montelukast works by blocking a group of substances called Leukotrienes that causes the narrowing and swelling of the air passages. By blocking the Leukotriene from attaching to its receptors, Montelukast helps to improve the symptoms of asthma and allergic rhinitis also. bambuterol works by relieving the congestion in the chest and also relieves wheezing.
Montair plus Tablets (10 mg) is manufactured by Cipla, India. You can buy Montair Plus 10 mg Tablets online at alldaychemist.com.
Dosage form and strengths:
This drug combination of Montelukast and Bambuterol is available in the tablets form in the following strength on our website:
- Montair Plus tablets (10 mg)
Before you take this drug:
Do not take this drug if you:
- Are allergic to this drug or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Are pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or planning to breast feed
- Have liver disease
Tell your doctor if you
- Having a condition called Phenylketonuria (especially a child)
- Have kidney problems
- Have severe bladder infection
- Have bleeding or blood clotting disorders
- Have stomach ulcers or ulcerative colitis
How much to take the drug?
Always take the drug dose as prescribed by the doctor only. Never change the dosage, start, or stop using the drug without doctor’s permission. Dosage may depend on a range of factors like age, sex, drug allergies, or seriousness of the condition among several other factors. Always complete the dose. Buy Montair Plus 10 mg online from alldaychemist.com.
How to take the drug?
Swallow the tablet with one glass full of water. Do not break the tablet. Take the drug exactly as directed. This drug should be combined with well balanced calorie controlled diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables.
For how long to take?
Take the drug as long as the doctor prescribes you to do. Do not stop taking the medicine without the doctor’s advice.
Symptoms of overdose like restlessness, irritability or drowsiness shouldn’t be ignored. Seek medical attention in case you find you have used more of this medicine or if you find any kind of discomfort after taking this medicine
If you miss a dose of Montair Plus, take it as soon as you remember. Don't take the missed dose if the time to take the next dose is almost up. Taking multiple doses near to each other can lead to excess medication in your body which can be harmful.
Side effects of the drug:
Along with the benefits, most of the medicines have their unwanted side effects. It is not necessary that everyone will experience them. Some of the side effects may ward off automatically as your body becomes used to it or adjust itself accordingly. Tell your doctor as soon as possible if you notice any of the following:
- Fluid retention
- Nausea, vomiting
- Nose bleed
- Feeling unusually weak or tired
- Headache, dizziness, drowsiness
- Upper respiratory tract infection
In the above cases you must go for immediate medical help. Do not get alarmed by the list. You may /may not experience all of them. Tell your doctor immediately in the above situations.
Common drug interactions:
Certain other drugs can interact with Montelukast and increase the risk of serious muscle problems. So it is necessary to consult your doctor about the following drugs such as:
- St john’s Wort
- Antidepressant such as Rifampin, Rifabutin, Rifapentine
- Antibiotic such as Clarithromycin, Erythromycin or others
- Antifungal medication such as Itraconazole
- High blood pressure drugs
- Prostate disorder drugs
- HIV/AIDS medications like Atazanavir, Darunavir, Ritonavir, or others
- Grape fruit
Ask your doctor to get the full list of the drugs needed to be avoided while taking the drug as they may interfere it and may cause adverse effects.
Things to remember:
- Patients with aspirin sensitivity should continue to avoid aspirin or avoid NSAIDs while taking Montelukast/Bambuterol
- One should not exceed the dose prescribed by doctor
- Do not give this medicine to anyone else
- This medicine could affect your ability to drive or operate machinery
- This drug may cause dizziness or blurred vision
- Don’t exceed the recommended dose
- Avoid a high fat diet
- Avoid alcohol
Leading Online Pharmacy
& OTC Products
Leading Online Pharmacy
& OTC Products