Morease 135 mg
Out Of Stock
|Manufacturer||Dr. Reddy, India|
About the drug:
Mebeverine belongs to the group of medicine antispasmodics. It is used in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome. It may be used either alone or in combination with other drugs for treating the symptoms. The active ingredient in the drug is Mebeverine.
Uses of the drug:
The medicine is used in the treatment of gas, bloating, cramps in the abdomen and changes in bowel habits. It is also used for treating other conditions such as pain and spasm that is related to small and large bowel.
Working of the drug:
The tablet works by relaxing intestinal muscles and painful contraction. This leads to improvement in the patient's condition.
Morease is manufactured by Dr. Reddy, India. The drugs are available on our website under various pack sizes. To buy Morease 135 mg online visit alldaychemist.com
Dosage form and strengths:
The drug is available in the form of tablet under the following brand name and strength on our website:
- Morease 135 mg
Buy Morease 135 mg online at discounted price.
Before you take the drug:
Do not take the drug if you:
Are allergic to the main ingredient Mebeverine or any other ingredient of the drug.
- Have fever
- Have gastrointestinal diseases and infections
- Are pregnant or planning to be pregnant
- Are breast feeding your baby
- Are suffering from dysuria or painful urination
- Are a women who is suffering from vaginal discharges or abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Are patients younger than 10 and above the age of 40 unless specified by your doctor.
Tell your doctor if you:
Have any disease of the bowel other than irritable bowel syndrome.
- Have kidney/liver problem
Are using any medicines or if you are allergic to any medicine.
How much to take the drug?
The dosage of the medicine will depend on the weight, age, severity of condition, response to treatment and also drug interaction if any of the patient. After consideration of the above factors your doctor will determine the appropriate dose for you.
How to take the drug?
The medicine is to be taken by mouth with the help of a glass of water. Usually it is to be taken twice or thrice as per the recommendation of doctor and, 30 minutes before every meal.
For how long to take it?
The patient must take the medicine for the entire prescribed period. He should not stop it after feeling a bit better and in between the course. This will result in the symptoms not getting healed properly and chances of reoccurrence are also there.
In case of overdose of medicine the patient must seek medical help immediately.
If a patient misses a dose then they should take it as soon as they remember. However, if it is close to the next dose, patients are advised to skip the missed dose and follow the original schedule.
Side effects of the drug:
Some of the side effects of the medicine included:
- Difficulty breathing, with or without visibly swollen airways.
- Allergic reactions such as hypersensitivity
- Subcutaneous tissue reactions such as urticaria
- Face edema
The above list is not a complete list of side effects that may happen. You must seek medical attention immediately when you get any of the above side effects or any other side effects.
Common drug interactions:
It is good to keep a list of the medicines that you are taking presently and provide it to your doctor so that there is no drug interaction. Also, it is wise to inform your doctor about any medicine that you are allergic to.
Things to remember:
It is important to note that one must not drive or operate any machine or do not get involved in activity that requires high alertness after taking the medicine.
- Do not share your medicine with anyone even if the person is suffering from the same symptom.
- Use the medicine only for the purpose for which it has been prescribed and not for any other purpose.
- Sore the medicine in a cool and dry place away from heat, light and moisture.