Panlipase Lipase 25000 u, protease 62500 u, amylase 74700 u.
Out Of Stock
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharma, India|
About the drug:
Panlipase is a mixture of three digestive enzymes namely Lipase, Protease, and Amylase from big pancreas. All the three enzymes are useful for people whose pancreas does not make enough enzymes. The combination medicine helps your body use proteins, sugars, and fat from the food.
Uses of the drug:
The medicine is indicated for the treatment of patients with digestive problems caused by cystic fibrosis. It helps your body to digest food normally. The enzymes present in the medicine helps break down protein, fat, and starch in food.
Working of the drug:
- Protease- It is a type of digestive enzyme that breaks down peptides and proteins. s
- Lipase- It helps in transporting and processing of fats, triglycerides and oils. Human pancreatic lipase breaks down fats, converts triglycerides to monoglycerides and two fatty acids in the digestive system.
- Amylase- It is made in your mouth called salivary amylase which starts the process of digestion by breaking down starch into smaller carbohydrate molecules when you chew food. It is also made in your pancreas, called pancreatic amylase, which completes digestion of carbohydrate. It produces glucose, which is absorbed in to the blood and carried throughout the body.
Panlipase is manufactured by Sun Pharma, India, one of the well known pharmaceutical companies in India.
Dosage form and strengths:
The combination medicine of Amylase, Protease, Lipase are supplied in the form of Panlipase capsules. To buy Panlipase- Lipase 25000 u, protease 62500 u, amylase 74700 u online, visit alldaychemist.com.
Before you take the drug:
Do not take the drug if you:
- Have a history of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of this combination drug
Tell your doctor if you:
- Are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
- Are a nursing mother
- Are allergic to pig products
- Have gout
- Have a history of kidney disease
- Have hyperuricemia
- Have a history of fibrosing colonopathy or blockage of your intestines
How much to take the drug?
The dosage of Panlipase depends upon various factors such as your age, sex, weight, tolerability towards the medicine, and your response to the treatment. Therefore, the correct dose will be determined by your doctor. Take your medicine in the same way as prescribed by the doctor.
How to use the drug?
It should be taken with a meal. Avoid crushing or chewing the capsule as it may cause irritation in your mouth. Swallow the capsule whole with a glass of water.
For how long to use it?
Continue to take Panlipase capsules as directed by your doctor. Do not use it more than the recommended time unless your doctor tells you to do.
In case of an overdose of Panlipase, call your doctor immediately, or get emergency medical help.
If a dose is missed, the prescribing veterinarian should be contacted for further instructions.
Side effects of the drug:
You should always consult your if you notice any side effects related to the usage of any medicine. The common side effects include:
- Sore throat
- Stomach pain
- Unusual bowel movements
Inform your doctor if you notice any of the following serious side effects:
- Swelling in the joints
- Irritation in the mouth
- Tongue irritation
Common drug interactions:
Panlipase and other medicines can interact with each other. To avoid this interaction, tell your doctor about all the medicines you use during the treatment with Panlipase.
Things to remember:
- Do not use this medication for any other disease without consulting with the doctor
- Do not share this medicine with anyone else, even if they have similar symptoms as you are having
- In case you do not feel better and cured after completing the medication prescribed by your doctor, then consult your doctor immediately
- Store the medicine at room temperature. Do not freeze it