AllDayChemist.com (AllDayChemist) handles all personal information in accordance with the terms set out in the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
Content and the Purpose
- AllDayChemist has implemented reasonable security practices and procedures that are commensurate with the information assets being protected and with the nature of our business. While we try our best to provide security that is commensurate with the industry standards, because of the inherent vulnerabilities of the internet, we cannot ensure or warrant the complete security of all information that is being transmitted to us by you.
- The type of Personal Information (including Sensitive Personal Data or Information) that AllDayChemist collects from the Users;
- The purpose of collection means and modes of usage of such Personal Information by AllDayChemist;
- How Users may access and/ or modify their Personal Information.
- The PI means any information that relates to a person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available with AllDayChemist, is capable of identifying the person concerned.
- “Sensitive PI or data” meaning the PI of any individual relating to user id, password; financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information; any detail relating to the above as provided to or received by AllDayChemist for processing orders or data storage. However, AllDayChemist strictly follows the practice to safeguard all individuals' information carefully but can't control any misleading practice that hits the website by any advanced technology like the internet.
- A User may have limited access to the Website and utilize some of the Services provided by AllDayChemist without creating an account on the Website. and benefits on our Website, a User may be required to first create Unregistered Users can access some of the information and details available on the Website. In order to have access to all the features,an account on our Website is recommended. As part of the registration process, AllDayChemist may collect the following categories of PI from the Users (hereinafter collectively referred to as “User Information”):
- User ID;
- Email address;
- Address (including country and ZIP/postal code);
- Phone Number;
- The password is chosen by the User;
- Valid financial account information; and
- Other details as the User may volunteer.
- AllDayChemist may keep records of telephone calls received and made for making inquiries, orders, or other purposes for the purpose of the administration of Services.
- Internet use: AllDayChemist may also receive and/or hold information about the User’s browsing history including the URL of the site that the user visited prior to visiting the website as well as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User's computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User's computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using as well as the name of User's ISP. The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not Sensitive Personal Data or Information) that is used by AllDayChemist and its service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration.
- The Website may enable Users to communicate with other Users or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other Users may collect such data. AllDayChemist hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any misuse of such information that is made available by visitors in such a manner.
- AllDayChemist does not knowingly collect PI from children.
- AllDayChemist will retain User Information only to the extent it is necessary to provide Services to the Users. The information which AllDayChemist collects from you may be utilized for various business and/or regulatory purposes including for the following purposes:
- Registration of the User on the Website;
- Processing the User’s orders/requests and provision of Services (including the provision of safe Services);
- Completing transactions with Users effectively and billing for the products/ services provided;
- Technical administration and customization of Website;
- Ensuring that the Website content is presented to the Users in an effective manner;
- Delivery of personalized information and target advertisements to the User;
- Improvement of Services, features, and functionality of the Website;
- Research and development and for User administration (including conducting User surveys);
- Non-personally identifiable information, exclusively owned by AllDayChemist may be used in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for internal research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes including those for the purposes of determining the number of visitors and transactional details, and AllDayChemist may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates;
- Dealing with requests, inquiries, complaints or disputes and other customer care related activities including those arising out of the Users’ request of the Services and all other general administrative and business purposes;
- In case of any contests conducted by AllDayChemist in which the User participates, the User Information may be used for prize fulfillment and other aspects of any contest or similar offering;
- Verification of the identity of Users and perform checks to prevent frauds; and
- To other service providers appointed by AllDayChemist for the purpose of carrying out products on AllDayChemist’s behalf under contract. Generally, these contractors do not have any independent right to share this information, however, certain contractors who provide services on the Website, including the providers of online communications services, will have rights to use and disclose the Personal Information collected in connection with the provision of these services in accordance with their own privacy policies.
- To our affiliates in India or in other countries who may use and disclose your information for the same purposes as us.
- If otherwise required by an order under any law for the time being in force including in response to inquiries by government agencies for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offenses.
- In case of contests conducted by AllDayChemist in which the User participates, the concerned User’s information may be disclosed to third parties, also be disclosed to third parties to the extent necessary for prize fulfilment and other aspects of such contest or similar offering.
- AllDayChemist makes all User Information accessible to its employees and data processors only on a need-to-know basis. All AllDayChemist employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of User Information, are obliged to respect its confidentiality.
- Non-personally identifiable information may be disclosed to third party ad servers, ad agencies, technology vendors and research firms to serve advertisements to the Users. AllDayChemist may also share its aggregate findings (not specific information) based on information relating to the User’s internet use to prospective, investors, strategic partners, sponsors, and others in order to help the growth of AllDayChemist's business.
- Part of the functionality of the Website is assisting the Sellers to maintain and organize such information to affect the sale and purchase of products. AllDayChemist may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the appropriate authorities, or who request access to such information.
- The Website is also designed for assisting Users to access information relating to pharmaceutical products. AllDayChemist may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the relevant Users.
- AllDayChemist will also ensure that User Information is not kept for a period longer than is required for the purposes for which it is collected or as required under any applicable law.
- AllDayChemist adopts reasonable security practices and procedures to include, technical, operational, managerial and physical security control measures in order to protect the Personal Information in its possession from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- AllDayChemist takes adequate steps to ensure that third parties to whom the Users’ Sensitive Personal Data or Information may be transferred adopt a reasonable level of security practices and procedures to ensure the security of Personal Information.
- You hereby acknowledge that AllDayChemist is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
What is Personal Information (PI)?
Types of PI collected by AllDayChemist:
Purposes for which your information may be used by AllDayChemist:
Disclosure and transfer of your personal information:
Retention of the information:
Security Practices and Procedures:
User's rights in relation to their personal information collected by AllDayChemist:
- In case the User does not provide his/ her information or consent for the usage of Personal Information or subsequently withdraws his/ her consent for the usage of the Personal Information so collected, AllDayChemist reserves the right to discontinue the services for which the said information was sought.
Additional notes to the user:
- AllDayChemist shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information supplied by the User to AllDayChemist. If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or AllDayChemist has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, AllDayChemist has the right to suspend or terminate such account at its sole discretion.
- AllDayChemist shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Users' Personal Information or events that are beyond the reasonable control of AllDayChemist including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
- The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User's account access information and password. The User shall be responsible for all users of the User's account and password, whether or not authorized by the User. The User shall immediately notify AllDayChemist of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the User's account or password.
- AllDayChemist will communicate with the Users through email and notices posted on the Website or through other means available through the Service, including text and other forms of messaging. The Users can ask AllDayChemist, by sending an email to email@example.com containing the rectification required.
Complaints and Grievance Redressal:
- AllDayChemist addresses discrepancies and grievances of all Users with respect to the processing of information in a time-bound manner. For this purpose, AllDayChemist has designated a customer support team, who will redress the grievances of the Users expeditiously within 2 weeks from the date of receipt of grievance, and a user can be reached by:
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org