|Price Per Pill or Unit
|US$ 40.0051%US$ 81.24
|US$ 80.0050%US$ 159.43
Requip XL 4 mg contains Ropinirole's active ingredient, which treats moderate to severe symptoms associated with Parkinson’s disease. You should not be taking more than one medicine containing Ropinirole for these conditions. Be sure your doctor knows of all the medicines containing Ropinirole. Requip XL is a long-acting prescription medicine containing Ropinirole used to treat Parkinson’s disease but not restless legs syndrome. It is unknown if Requip XL is safe and effective for use in children younger than 18. You should not use this medicine if you are allergic to Ropinirole or any of the inactive ingredients of the medicine.
Do not take Requip XL 4 mg if you are allergic to Ropinirole or any other inactive ingredients of the medicine. Call your doctor or seek immediate medical attention if you develop symptoms of an allergic reaction. Symptoms of an allergic reaction include rash, hives, itching, and swelling of the lips, mouth, tongue, throat, or face. Before you take Requip XL, let your doctor know if you:
- sleep disorders or have unexpected periods of sleep
- Are taking other medicines, including prescription or non-prescription drugs. Some medicines may increase your chances of getting side effects while taking Requip XL 4 mg tablets.
- Feel dizzy, sweaty, nauseous, or faint when standing up from sitting or lying down.
- Have high blood pressure, or heart problems
The most common side effects of Requip XL include:
- Leg swelling
- Fatigue, tiredness, or weakness
- Nausea or vomiting
- Sleepiness or drowsiness
- Uncontrolled sudden movements
- Increased sweating
- Upset stomach abdominal pain or discomfort
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that trouble you or persist for longer.
Requip XL can cause serious side effects, including:
- Hypersensitivity - When taking Ropinirole, you may experience an allergic reaction characterized by itching, rash, hives, and swelling of the lips, tongue, mouth, or throat, which can cause swallowing or breathing issues.
- Falling asleep during regular activities. You may fall asleep while doing normal activities such as driving a car, doing physical tasks, or indulging in tasks that require you to be alert. You may suddenly fall asleep without being drowsy or receiving any warning. This may cause accidents.
Follow your doctor’s instructions while taking Requip XL 4 mg. The usual way to take this medicine is once in the evening, 1 to 3 hours before bedtime. Your doctor usually begins treatment at a low dose. Your doctor may change the dose until you take the correct dose to control your symptoms. If you miss a dose, do not take double doses. Take only your usual dose 1 to 3 hours before your next bedtime. Inform your doctor if you wish to stop the medicine for any reason. You can take the tablet before or after consuming food.