|Manufacturer||Sun Pharma Medisales Pvt Ltd.|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 1.03||US$ 31.00|
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.94||US$ 56.509%US$ 62.00|
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.96||US$ 86.507%US$ 93.00|
About the drug
Terbinafine HCl is an antifungal medicine. This medicine was developed by the scientists in Novartis. It is first generation antifungal medication that is hydrophobic in nature and accumulates in the toenails, hair skin and nails and tissues.
Uses of the drug:
Terbinafine HCl is an antifungal medicine. It is used for the treatment of certain types of fungal infections, mainly in fingernails or toenails. it is prescribed for:
Ring worm, etc.
Working of the drug:
Terbinafine inhibits and interferes with the growth of Cytoplasmic membrane of fungal cell. it is believed to cause the deficiency of ergosterol that is required for the development of fungal cell
Sebifin 250 mg tablet is manufactured by Ranbaxy, India. You can buy Sebifin 250 mg online at alldaychemist.com.
Dosage form and strengths:
This drug is available in the tablet form in the following strength on our website:
- Sebifin tablets 250 mg
Before you take this drug:
Do not take this drug if you:
Are allergic to this drug or any of the other ingredients present in this medicine
Tell your doctor if you:
- Are pregnant and if you are not then use all the methods to prevent pregnancy.
- Are breastfeeding as the drug may pass into the breast milk and harm the newborn
- Have serious liver problem
- Have blood pressure or kidney problems
- Have serious heart complaints
How much to take the drug?
The dosage may depend on a range of factors like age, sex, drug allergies, or seriousness of the condition among several other factors. Your dosage will be determined by your doctor after examining you properly. The usual dose is one 250 mg tablet once/ twice in a day, depending upon the condition of the patient.
How to take the drug?
To take the tablet, swallow it with glass full of water. Do not break or crush the tablet. Take the medicine with or without food, or ask your doctor in case of any confusion. HIV is usually treated with a combination of drugs. Take the tablet at the same time each day so as to avoid any miss dose.
Take Terbinafine antifungal medication strictly according to your doctor’s direction or according to the instructions on the medication label. Do not alter the dosage unless your doctor advises you to do so. Also, do not take this medication after the prescribed period is over. All medications come with a patient leaflet. Refer the instructions in them for detailed information on that particular medication. You can buy Sebifin 250 online at alldaychemist.com.
For how long to take it?
Take the drugs as long as your doctor recommends you to take it.
If you feel any frightening symptoms, then immediately call the doctor and inform him about the possible side effects of over dosage. If the situation worsens then visit the nearest healthcare center or call the emergency helpline number.
In case you forget to take the dose, skip the dose and take the next dose on the recommended time period. Do not double up the dose for the missed one.
Side effects of the drug:
Some common side effects of Terbinafine HCl oral medicine are diarrhea, stomach upset, or a temporary change or loss of taste, whereas some common side effects of Terbinafine HCl topical cream are burning, redness, itching, or irritation. If any of these side effects persist or deteriorate, get medical help right away.
A serious side effect due to Terbinafine HCl is rare, but gets medical attention right away in case you get serious side effect to this medicine. The side effects mentioned above are not the only ones that you may experience or witness due to Terbinafine HCl. If you get any serious side effects due to this medication, contact your doctor right away.
Common drug interactions:
- Many other drugs can interact with Terbinafine. Let your doctor know in advance if you use any of the following drugs: a blood thinner like Warfarin or clopidogrel, Alfentanil, Cyclophosphamide,
- Cyclosporine Methadone Pimozide Prednisone Saquinavir, Sirolimus, Tacrolimus, Theophylline, Voriconazole, Antidepressants, Cancer medicines, cholesterol lowering medicines, heart or blood pressure medicines, NSAIDs, oral Diabetes Medicines, Rifabutin, Sedative Drugs, Or Seizure Medicines.
- However, these are not the only medicines that can interact with Terbinafine. There may be others as well. Inform your doctor about all other medicines and related products which you may be using.
- Never start a new medication without consulting your doctor first.
Things to remember:
Store this medication in a cool and dry place
Never start a new medication without consulting your doctor first
Remember to follow your doctor’s advice properly for best results.