|Generic For||Folic Acid|
|Generic Name||Folic Acid|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.25||US$ 7.50|
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.19||US$ 11.5023%US$ 15.00|
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.16||US$ 14.5036%US$ 22.50|
Sysfol 5 mg is a folic acid tablet containing folic acid, essential for producing and maintaining new cells. Folic acid tablets help in the treatment and prevention of:
— Anaemia in pregnancy
— Anaemia is due to folic acid deficiency in adults and children.
— Anaemia in patients with kidney dialysis
— Anaemia due to damaged red blood cells
Folic acid tablets may also be given to women before and during pregnancy to prevent spina bifida in babies, an abnormality of the spine caused by a deficiency of vitamin B.
- Do not take Sysfol 5 mg if you are allergic to folic acid or any of the ingredients of the medicine. Signs and symptoms of an allergic reaction include a rash, itching, or shortness of breath.
- Also, strictly avoid using folic acid tablets if you have pernicious anaemia. Sysfol tablets should not be used as the only treatment for pernicious anaemia since they will not prevent spinal cord degeneration.
- Talk to your doctor before taking Sysfol 5 mg tablets if you are under therapy for a folate-dependent tumour.
- Let your doctor know if you take any other medicine. These include phenytoin, primidone, trimethoprim, methotrexate, fluorouracil, chloramphenicol, proguanil, and pyrimethamine, as your doctor before taking any advice. If you are pregnant, Folic acid is unlikely to cause any harm to your unborn child.
Tell your doctor if you get any unwanted side effects related to using Sysfol 5 mg tablets. These include agitation, sleep disturbances, depression, being sick, feeling sick, and upset stomach. If you have an allergic reaction to Folic acid, inform your doctor immediately. An allergic reaction may include:
- A severe rash, flaking skin, boils, or sore lips and mouth
- Raley, a severe allergic reaction may occur, including wheezing, sudden itching of the skin, chest tightness, and collapse.
If you get such side effects, inform your doctor right away.
— Always take medicine only under the supervision of a doctor. Your doctor will prescribe you the correct dosing regimen according to your condition. Strictly follow the instructions to receive maximum effects.
— The recommended dose for use in children and adolescents is 5 mg tablet daily. Swallow the tablet with water.
— If you forget to take the dose, take it as soon as you remember and continue as before. Do not take two doses to make up for the missed one.
— If you take more f these tablets, you should contact your doctor. The symptoms of an overdose include loss of appetite, bitter taste, agitation, depression, nausea, nightmares, and flatulence.
— Do not discontinue treatment without consulting your doctor first.
If you have further questions regarding using Sysfol tablets, ask your doctor.