Triohale Inhaler 200 mdi
Triohale combines 3 essential medicines that are recommended for use in patients with severe...Read more
|Generic Name||Ciclesonide (200mcg) + Formoterol (6mcg) + Tiotropium (9mcg)|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|1 Inhaler/s||US$ 34.50||US$ 34.50|
|2 Inhaler/s||US$ 31.50||US$ 63.009%US$ 69.00|
|3 Inhaler/s||US$ 30.00||US$ 90.0013%US$ 103.50|
About the drug:
Tiotropium bromide, Ciclesonide and Formoterol Fumarate combination drug help in making breathing easier for the people suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder. It is available in the dosage form of inhalers containing a dry-powder formulation of the above drugs suspended in propellant that is intended for the oral inhalation only with the help of an inhalation product.
Uses of the drug:
Tiotropium bromide is an anticholinergic bronchodilator that relieves the discomfort caused by COPD i.e. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (chronic bronchitis and emphysema). Ciclesonide is a Corticosteroid and anti-inflammatory medicine that blocks inflammation. Formoterol on the other hand is a long-acting bronchodilator.
Working of the drug:
The drug acts as a broncho-dilator, producing the dilatory effect on smooth muscles and increases the mucus secretion from the nasal passage and bronchioles. This drug is a rapid-onset and long-acting selective beta-agonist and bronchodilator that relaxes the muscles of the small airways of the lungs (bronchioles) to widen the airways.
This drug Triohale and its various dosage forms are manufactured by a well known pharmaceutical company, Cipla. You can buy Triohale 200 MDI online from alldaychemist.com.
Dosage form and strengths:
The drug containing the combination product of the three drugs is available in the following strength and dosage form:
• Triohale 200 MDI (metered dose inhalers)
To buy Triohale 200 MDI online, visit alldaychemist.com.
Before you take the drug:
• Do not take the drug if you:
• Are pregnant, the doctor must be consulted in an urgency to take the medicine to avoid any harm to the fetus
• Hypersensitivity to Ipratropium or Tiotropium
• Are younger than 10 years of age, as the safety of the medicine is not yet established in children
• Tell your doctor if you:
• Have any type of renal or hepatic impairment
• Having Angioderma (swelling of lips, throat and tongue)
How much to take the drug?
The dose intake is prescribed by the Doctor depending upon the severity and demand of the disease condition. Always follow doctor’s instructions.
How to use?
Do not swallow the contents as they are for inhalation purpose only. Following are the ways to take the medicine:
• Always check the mouthpiece before using, it should always be clean and dirt free
• Place the inhaler in an upright position and shake well
• Now empty your lungs by exhaling the air completely out of the lungs
• Put the mouthpiece in your mouth and close your lips
• Take a deep breath through your mouth and press the canister to get puff of the medicine
• Remove the inhaler and hold your breath for 10 seconds
• Now breathe out through nose
• Replace the cap and if needed take the second dose by repeating the steps as mentioned above.
Take your drug dose at the same time every day as this will become a habit and will be less forgotten by the patient. Take your doctor’s advice about the time of dosage if there is any confusion about the dosage time.
For how long to take the drug?
This medicine controls your condition, but does not cure it. It is thus advised to take the drug as long as recommended by the doctor even in the case you find yourself well. Do not stop the drug without doctor’s advice.
Too much this drug may be disturbing or serious in many cases. Due to the overdose of the drug you may have a fast or irregular heartbeat; dry mouth or blurred vision. In such a case, visit the nearest health care center or call your doctor.
In case you forget the dose, take it as soon as you remember, as long as it is at least 12 hours before your next dose. Do not double up the dose for the missed one.
Side effects of the drug:
Tell your doctor as soon as possible if you notice any of the following:
• Breathing difficulty or worsening of your breathing problems
• Bilateral conjunctivitis
• Dry mouth
• Pounding heart beat
• Wheezing or troubled breathing
• Stuffy nose, nosebleed
• White patches in your mouth or throat.
In such cases you must go for immediate medical help. Do not get alarmed by the list. You may /may not experience all of them.
Common drug interactions:
You should ask your doctor about the full list of the drugs to be avoided or that you should be careful of while taking this drug. There are very few adverse drug interactions encountered with this drug yet the Co-administration of this drug with other may cause harmful side-effects to other people.
Things to remember:
• Rinse your mouth after using the inhaler to prevent dry mouth and throat irritation.
• Do not swallow the medicine by mouth
• Clean the device once in a month with water
• This medication must be used regularly to be effective