|Generic Name||Olmesartan / Amlodipine / Hydrochlorothiazide|
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharmaceuticals Ltd, INDIA|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.87||US$ 26.10|
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.78||US$ 46.9810%US$ 52.20|
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.74||US$ 66.5515%US$ 78.30|
Triolmezest 5/12.5/20mg combines Olmesartan, amlodipine, and hydrochlorothiazide for the treatment of essential hypertension (high blood pressure). The triple-drug combination of the anti-hypertensive drug is for the improvement of patient compliance while treating hypertensive patients. Combination therapy is an effective strategy to increase anti-hypertensive efficacy in those patients with poor blood pressure control. To achieve blood pressure targets, your doctor may prescribe a combination therapy.
- Olmesartan is a class of drugs known as angiotensin II receptor antagonists, which lowers blood pressure by relaxing the blood vessels.
- Amlodipine also lowers blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels.
- Hydrochlorothiazide is a water pill that helps the body get rid of the extra fluid by making your kidney produce more urine.
- Lowering blood pressure reduces the risk of life-threatening complications such as strokes and myocardial infarctions. These benefits have
- The mechanism of action of these substances contributes to decreasing your blood pressure. The triple combination drug is effective in treating hypertension in adults whose blood pressure is not adequately controlled.
Avoid use in pregnancy. Breastfeeding mothers should also avoid nursing; it is recommended to discontinue either nursing or the drug. Control of high blood pressure should be a part of comprehensive heart risk management, including, as appropriate, diabetes management, lipid control, smoking cessation, limited sodium intake, and exercise. Drink plenty of fluids while taking medicine to get rid of dry mouth, muscle weakness, and extreme thirst. Tell your doctor if you take other medicines such as enalapril, ramipril, lisinopril, aliskiren. Your doctor may closely monitor your condition, including kidney function, blood pressure and the amounts of electrolytes. Let your doctor know if you have health problems such as kidney problems, liver disease, heart failure, severe vomiting, diabetes, or allergies to asthma.
The most common side effects are headache, dizziness, peripheral oedema, fatigue, muscle spasms, upper respiratory tract infection, nasopharyngitis, urinary tract infection, nausea, and joint swelling. No difference in the effectiveness and safety of Triolmezest were observed in geriatric patients. If you develop any of these side effects, consult your doctor immediately.
Take Triolmezest exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Your doctor may make changes in your dosing regimen. The triple combination medicine supplies in the form of tablets, and you may be asked to take the tablet one time a day. You may take medicine before or after consuming food.