|Manufacturer||Sun Pharma, India|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.20||US$ 6.00|
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.15||US$ 9.0025%US$ 12.00|
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.12||US$ 11.0039%US$ 18.00|
Cardivas 6.25 mg contains the active ingredient, categorized under the drug class beta blockers. Carvedilol is used often with other medications to treat the following conditions:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Herat attack that worsened how well the heart pumps
Cardivas is not approved for use in children under 18 years of age.
Do not take Carvedilol in the following cases:
— Have liver problems
— Have a slow heartbeat
— Are prone to asthma or other breathing problems
— Have severe heart failure and are hospitalized in the intensive care unit
— Are you allergic to any other ingredients in Cardiovas 6.25 mg tablet
Let your doctor know about all the medical conditions, including if you:
— Have thyroid problems
— Have a condition called pheochromocytoma
— I have had a severe allergic reaction
— Have blood circulation problems
The possible side effects of Cardivas 6.25 mg include:
- Tiredness - if you feel tired or dizzy, do not use machinery or do anything that requires your complete attention
- Low blood pressure can cause dizziness or fainting when you stand up. If this happens, sit or lie down immediately and inform your doctor.
- Slow heartbeat
- Changes in your blood sugar, if you have diabetes, let your doctor know if you develop any changes in your blood sugar levels.
- Worsening of severe allergic reactions
- Cardivas may hide some of the symptoms of low blood sugar, especially episodes of rapid heartbeat
- The medicine may also sometimes mask the symptoms of hyperthyroidism (an overactive thyroid).
Other side effects of Cardivas are diarrhoea, weight gain, fewer tears, and shortness of breath that becomes bothersome if you wear contact lenses. Call your doctor if your side effects bother you or do not go away.
It is important to take medicine every day as directed by your doctor. If you discontinue treatment suddenly, you could have chest pain or a heart attack. If your doctor decides that you should stop taking Cardivas, your doctor may slowly lower your dose over a period before stopping the medication completely.
One must take Cardivas 6.25 mg exactly as prescribed. Your doctor will tell you how many tablets to take and how often. To minimize possible side effects, he might begin with a low dose and then slowly increase the dose.
Do not discontinue treatment or change the amount of Carvedilol you take without speaking to your doctor. Tell your doctor if you gain weight or have trouble breathing while taking Cardivas tablets. Take medicine with food. If you miss a dose of Carvedilol, take your medicine as soon as you remember, unless it is time to take the next dose. Take your next dose at the prescribed time. Do not take two doses at the same time.