Halovate CR 0.05% of 30gm
Out Of Stock
About the drug:
Halobetasol propionate is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Halovate CR Cream. Halobetasol propionate belongs to a group of medicines called topical corticosteroid, used as an anti-inflammatory and antipruritic agent.
Uses of the drug:
Halobetasol propionate in the form of Halovate CR Cream is used for the topical treatment of inflammation and itching associated with skin conditions like eczema, dermatitis, rashes, insect bites, poison, and allergies.
Working of the drug:
Halobetasol propionate belongs to a class of drugs called as topical corticosteroid. It works by blocking the production of inflammatory mediators thereby relieving inflammation, swelling and itching.
Halovateis manufactured by Glenmark, India. This drug is available on our website under various different pack sizes. To buy Halovate–0.05% (30 gm) Cream online, visit alldaychemist.com.
Dosage form and strengths:
The drug is available in the form of a Cream under the following brand name and strength on our website:
- Flonida – 1% (10 gm ) Cream
- Flonida – 5% (10 gm) Cream
Buy Flonida – 1% (10 gm)online fromour websitealldaychemist.com.
Before you take the drug:
Do not take the drug if you:
- Are hypersensitive to this active ingredient Halobetasol propionate or any other ingredient of the medicine
- Are pregnant or planning to be pregnant in the near future
- Are a breastfeeding woman
Tell your doctor if you:
- Ever had an allergic reaction to any medicine
- Have any skin problem
- Have a problem of acne
- Have a problem of thinning skin
- Have a medical history of poor blood circulation.
- Have any skin infection
- Have a weak immune system
- Have any blood disorder
- Have the area of the skin, which is to be treated is damaged or inflamed, or has open sores
How much to take the drug?
The dosage depends upon your weight, age, your medical history and your response to the treatment. Therefore, the correct dose will be decided by your doctor. Take the dose exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Never applied this shampoo in very large quantity.
How to take the drug?
Apply a small amount of this medicine to the affected area. Gently rub the medicine until it is well distributed. Wash your hands after applying this cream. Do not cover the areas with other dressings unless advised to do so by your doctor. Do not mix this cream with other medications.
For how long to take it?
You should take the dose until you complete the prescription. Do not stop taking the dose even if you feel better. You should complete the prescribed dose.
In case of an overdose, call your doctor immediately, or get emergency medical attention.
If you miss a the application of Halobetasol propionate, then take it as soon as you remember, unless it is time to apply the next dose. Do not apply a double dose
Side effects of the drug:
Headache, nausea, acne irruption, and rash are the common side effects of Halobetasol propionate. If any of these effects continuing for a long time or the condition become uncontrolled, contact your doctor immediately.
Halobetasol propionate may rarely cause serious side effects such as burning, dry scalp, heat rash, hypopigmentation, irritation, itching, secondary skin infection, stretch marks, swollen skin, blistering, spider veins, and insomnia.
Common drug interactions:
You must let your doctor know about your medical history in advance and always take the list of all medications with you, which you may be using, especially these ones: oral corticosteroids such as prednisone, cyclosporine.However, this is not a complete information as mentioning all the details for this drug is quite difficult. There may be other medications that may show interaction with this medicine. Never start a new medication with consulting a doctor.
Things to remember:
- Do not use this medication for any other disease without consulting to the doctor
- Do not share this medicine with anyone else, even if they have similar symptoms as you are having
- In case you do not feel better and cured after completing the medication, then consult your doctor immediately
- Store the medicine at room temperature. Do not freeze it