|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.78||US$ 23.50|
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.68||US$ 41.0013%US$ 47.00|
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.63||US$ 56.5020%US$ 70.50|
Mucinac contains Acetylcysteine, which belongs to a group of medicines known as mucolytics. It makes the mucus less sticky, making it easier to cough up. It is effective in treating problems with the respiratory tract. Mucinac treats airway diseases such as:
– Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucus membranes in the airways
– Emphysema (a lung disorder that causes shortness of breath)
– Mucoviscidosis (also known as cystic fibrosis, a rare genetic disorder that affects the lungs)
– Bronchiectasis (chronic widening of an airway passage)
Mucinac 600 effervescent tablets are prescribed only for adults. For best results, use it under a doctor’s supervision.
Do not use Mucinac 600 if you are allergic to Acetylcysteine or any of the ingredients of the medicine. Children under two years of age may not use this medicine. Let your doctor know if any of the following applies to you:
- You have bronchial asthma; you should not take this medicine.
- You have, or have ever, had a peptic ulcer, as Mucinac tablets may irritate your gastric wall.
- As the thick mucus becomes more fluid, it increases in volume, especially at the beginning of the treatment. If you cannot efficiently cough up this fluid, you must speak to your doctor so that adequate measures can be taken to eliminate mucus.
- Medicines such as Acetylcysteine that dissolve mucus may block the airways of children under two. This may limit the ability to cough up mucus; therefore, Mucinac should not be used in children under two.
- Using activated charcoal, a medicine against traveller’s diarrhoea may increase the effect of Acetylcysteine effervescent tablets.
- This medicine may increase the blood-lowering effect of nitroglycerin, a medicine used to treat angina pectoris. Caution is advised.
- The effervescent tablets are unsuitable for children and adolescents younger than 18.
If any of the following side effects occur, immediately stop using Mucinac tablets:
– Shock (sudden drop in blood pressure, weak pulse, paleness, restlessness
– Sudden fluid accumulation in the skin and mucus membrane, breathing difficulties, and itching or skin rash result from an allergic reaction.
These side effects are very serious. If you experience any of these reactions, you may have a hypersensitivity reaction to Mucinac 600 mg. You will require immediate medical attention.
Talk to your doctor if you develop side effects not mentioned in this information guide.
For adults, one effervescent tablet once daily is the recommended dose. The effervescent tablet can be dissolved in half a glass of water. Drink the preparation immediately. Speak to your doctor if you have any doubts about using this medicine. Do not use this for longer than 14 days without consulting a doctor.